- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
Report: Jeff Green Agrees to One-Year, $2.5M Deal With Eastern Conference Team
- Updated: July 3, 2018
According to one NBA insider, small forward Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year deal with the Washington Wizards.
Sources: Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $2.5M deal with the Washington Wizards.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 3, 2018
Green became a member of the Cleveland Cavaliers last summer when he was signed to one-year, $2.3 million deal. In his one season with the Cavs, Green averaged 10.8 points and 3.1 rebounds per game. He had one of his best performance of the season in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals, when he scored 19 points and recorded eight rebounds in 42 minutes of clutch play.
Recent reports had indicated that the Cavs were interested in bringing Green back for another season. However, James’ decision to sign with the Los Angeles Lakers likely had an impact on what the Cavs were planning to do in the near future.
It will be interesting to see if Green is the final change to last year’s roster for the Cavs, or if James’ departure has set off a chain reaction that will see several other players end up on other teams by summer’s end.