- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Forward Jeff Green to One-Year, $2.3 Million Deal
- Updated: July 7, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t made much noise during the free-agency season that began nearly a week ago, but they added another piece to their 2017-18 roster on Friday with the signing of 6-foot-9 forward Jeff Green. The 30-year-old Green has played for five different NBA teams over the past decade, most recently with the Orlando Magic during the 2016-17 campaign.
Cavs have reached a deal with free-agent forward Jeff Green, I'm told.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) July 7, 2017
Cavs have agreed with Jeff Green on a 2.3M l, 1-year minimum deal, sources say
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) July 7, 2017
In 69 games for the Magic, Green averaged 22.2 minutes per contest and made 11 starts. He averaged 9.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game, down from his career averages in those categories of 13.5 points and 4.7 rebounds.