- Andre Drummond opens up about uncertain future with Cavs following Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Cavs have begun exploring trade options for JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs offer major update on when Darius Garland and Collin Sexton could return
- Andre Drummond offers powerful message of support after Kevin Porter Jr. rejoins Cavs
- Former Cavs big man emphatically predicts team will trade Andre Drummond
- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
Cavs News: Cavaliers Sign Forward Jeff Green to One-Year, $2.3 Million Deal
- Updated: July 7, 2017
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t made much noise during the free-agency season that began nearly a week ago, but they added another piece to their 2017-18 roster on Friday with the signing of 6-foot-9 forward Jeff Green. The 30-year-old Green has played for five different NBA teams over the past decade, most recently with the Orlando Magic during the 2016-17 campaign.
Cavs have reached a deal with free-agent forward Jeff Green, I'm told.
— Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) July 7, 2017
Cavs have agreed with Jeff Green on a 2.3M l, 1-year minimum deal, sources say
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) July 7, 2017
In 69 games for the Magic, Green averaged 22.2 minutes per contest and made 11 starts. He averaged 9.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game, down from his career averages in those categories of 13.5 points and 4.7 rebounds.