- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Abhinav Seetharaman (Staff Writer) —
Abhinav has been a passionate NBA follower for the last 13 years. He is an ardent Cavs fan who has supported the team since he first fell in love with basketball. While his favorite player is LeBron James, he still reps the Land all day and is incredibly excited to write for Cavaliers Nation. Abhinav received his undergraduate degree from Columbia University in May 2018, and will be returning to Columbia this fall to pursue his Masters. You can follow him at @AbhiSeeTheRamen.
Brad Ahn (Editor-in-Chief) —
Brad has been writing for the NBA since 2005 as a beat writer for multiple teams such as the Memphis Grizzlies, Sacramento Kings, Miami Heat, and Cleveland Cavaliers. Brad is proud to be one of the lead staff writers on Cavaliers Nation. You can follow him @MrBradAhn.
Brad Sullivan (Lead Staff Writer) —
Brad Sullivan is a lead writer for Cavaliers Nation. He has spent much of life in the Cleveland, Ohio area, and has remained a Cavalier fan from their 1970 beginnings through the return of LeBron James. While that fandom was sorely tested during the Reign of Error known simply by one word, Stepien, that overall historical perspective will be part of his writing for Cavaliers Nation in the months ahead.
Damien Peters (Staff Writer) —
Damien Peters is a professional sports writer from Melbourne, Australia. An NBA enthusiast, he has been covering the Cavaliers for over two years. Damien has a degree in journalism and business.
Jonathan Sherman (Staff Writer) —
Jonathan is a freelance writer, filmmaker, and passionate fan of the NBA. In the past Jonathan has covered politics, entertainment, travel, and more. He is a proud contributor of Cavaliers Nation.
Kahron Spearman (Staff Writer) —
Kahron is a journalist based in Austin, TX. He’s been featured in the Austin Chronicle, Daily Dot, and Sports Illustrated’s The Cauldron.
Justin Benjamin (Staff Writer) —
Justin’s enormous respect for LeBron James has ignited him to write for the King and the Cavs. His all-around analysis and heart for the game has made him a premiere NBA writer and proud staff writer for Cavaliers Nation.
Ken Hornack (Staff Writer) —
Ken Hornack is a longtime NBA sports journalist. Before covering the Orlando Magic for the Daytona Beach News-Journal and FoxSportsFlorida.com, the native of the Cleveland area got his foot in the door with the Cavaliers during the Tom Nissalke coaching era and will forever associate his senior year of high school with the Miracle of Richfield. You can follow him @Ken_Hornack.
Omar Guerrero (Staff Writer) —
Omar is a former staff writer with the King James Gospel. He is a Cavaliers fan who has followed the team from the Mark Price-led 1980’s team to the LeBron era. Omar applauded the King’s return to The Land and celebrated the team’s first championship in 2016. He has pledged to defend The Land every chance he gets.
Raymund Tamayo (Junior Staff Writer) —
Raymund has been an online sports writer for different websites since 2015. He is an avid fan of the NBA, particularly the Los Angeles Lakers and Cleveland Cavaliers. He is also a published author and minimalist.