- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: Cavs Release Full Injury Report for Wednesday’s Game vs. Raptors
- Updated: March 20, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are just 24 hours away from a huge game against Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night. While they would love to be at full health while facing off against the Eastern Conference-leading Raptors, it appears that several valuable contributors will still be out with lingering injuries.
It’s been quite a tough road for the Cavs in terms of injuries as of late. Osman has missed the previous five games with a hip injury. Nance has missed the last three matchups with a sore right hamstring. Hood has missed the last two after returning from a back injury last week, and Thompson has missed the last eight games with a right ankle sprain.
Luckily, the Cavs welcomed back All-Star big man Kevin Love in Monday night’s victory over the Milwaukee Bucks as he showed no signs of injury, finishing the game with 18 points and seven rebounds in 25 minutes. He is on track to start against the Raptors and will likely play a huge role if the Cavs are able to get the impressive win.
With just 12 games left in the 2017-18 regular season, the Cavs will look to get several more players back to full health. If they are able to enter the playoffs at full strength, it will be truly interesting to see just how far this team can go.