- Larry Nance Jr. hilariously reacts to sugar momma offering him $3K every weekend
- Former Cavs forward desperately begs for job in the NBA: ‘I’d play for free’
- Report: Kevin Porter Jr. accused of punching a woman in the face in downtown Cleveland
- Channing Frye rips Milwaukee Bucks and Giannis Antetokounmpo after Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
Video: LeBron James Praises Kevin Love, Speaks on His Importance to Cavs
- Updated: March 19, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers received a big boost on Monday night as they welcomed back big man Kevin Love, who had missed the previous 21 games with a broken hand suffered on Jan. 30 against the Detroit Pistons.
The Cavs bested the bucks by a score of 124-117 as Love was the second leading scorer on the team behind LeBron James, who finished with his 16th triple-double of the season with 40 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, and two steals. Love finished night with 18 points, seven rebounds, four assists, and two blocks.
After the game, James spoke about the big man’s impact in his first game played in over a month and a half:
"It's great to have him back."
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 20, 2018
With the Cavs extremely short-handed in the big man department, it’s a welcome sight to see Love back on the court. Larry Nance Jr. is still out with a sore right hamstring, while Tristan Thompson is still nursing a sprained right ankle.
The Cavs are now a half-game above the Indiana Pacers for the third seed in the Eastern Conference and a whopping six games behind the Boston Celtics for the second seed.