- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
Video: LeBron James Praises Kevin Love, Speaks on His Importance to Cavs
- Updated: March 19, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers received a big boost on Monday night as they welcomed back big man Kevin Love, who had missed the previous 21 games with a broken hand suffered on Jan. 30 against the Detroit Pistons.
The Cavs bested the bucks by a score of 124-117 as Love was the second leading scorer on the team behind LeBron James, who finished with his 16th triple-double of the season with 40 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, and two steals. Love finished night with 18 points, seven rebounds, four assists, and two blocks.
After the game, James spoke about the big man’s impact in his first game played in over a month and a half:
"It's great to have him back."
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 20, 2018
With the Cavs extremely short-handed in the big man department, it’s a welcome sight to see Love back on the court. Larry Nance Jr. is still out with a sore right hamstring, while Tristan Thompson is still nursing a sprained right ankle.
The Cavs are now a half-game above the Indiana Pacers for the third seed in the Eastern Conference and a whopping six games behind the Boston Celtics for the second seed.