- Antawn Jamison Remembers Feeling ‘Numb’ After LeBron James Deserted Him on Cavs in 2010
- LeBron James Sends Outpouring of Birthday Messages to Kevin Love
- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
Video: LeBron James Praises Kevin Love, Speaks on His Importance to Cavs
- Updated: March 19, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers received a big boost on Monday night as they welcomed back big man Kevin Love, who had missed the previous 21 games with a broken hand suffered on Jan. 30 against the Detroit Pistons.
The Cavs bested the bucks by a score of 124-117 as Love was the second leading scorer on the team behind LeBron James, who finished with his 16th triple-double of the season with 40 points, 12 rebounds, 10 assists, and two steals. Love finished night with 18 points, seven rebounds, four assists, and two blocks.
After the game, James spoke about the big man’s impact in his first game played in over a month and a half:
"It's great to have him back."
— FOX Sports Ohio (@FOXSportsOH) March 20, 2018
With the Cavs extremely short-handed in the big man department, it’s a welcome sight to see Love back on the court. Larry Nance Jr. is still out with a sore right hamstring, while Tristan Thompson is still nursing a sprained right ankle.
The Cavs are now a half-game above the Indiana Pacers for the third seed in the Eastern Conference and a whopping six games behind the Boston Celtics for the second seed.