- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Cavs News: Larry Nance Jr. Out, Rodney Hood in vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Updated: March 15, 2018
Despite the expected return of guard Rodney Hood from injury, the Cleveland Cavaliers received some bad news on Thursday afternoon. That’s because they’ll be facing the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday without the services of starting center Larry Nance Jr., who’s sitting out the contest with a hamstring issue.
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 15, 2018
Nance, who had been inserted into the starting lineup after a recent injury to Tristan Thompson, left Tuesday night’s game in Phoenix after playing just 14 minutes. His absence didn’t come into play as the Cavaliers led from start to finish in defeating the Suns. However, Thursday’s road contest against Portland offers a much stiffer challenge, with Ante Zizic expected to see extensive action because of the Cavs’ depleted squad, which again will have four injured players sitting out.
Hood has missed the past two games after leaving last Friday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers.