- Tristan Thompson Talks Trash to 76ers Bench After Hitting 3-Pointer
- Report: 76ers Could Be Without Multiple All-Stars for Tuesday’s Game vs. Cavs
- Report: Knicks Owner James Dolan ‘Ordered’ Front Office to Address Media After Blowout Loss to Cavs
- John Beilein and Kevin Love Applaud Tristan Thompson for Taking on Leadership Role This Season
- Report: New York Knicks in Misery After Blowout Loss to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tristan Thompson Says Cavs Are Seeking to Make Playoffs This Season
- Report: Michael Jordan Once Destroyed Cavs After Drinking 10 Bud Lights
- Kevin Love Sends Message to Gordon Hayward After His Devastating Injury News
- LeBron James Hints at How He ‘Got Into It in Cleveland’ With Tyronn Lue
- Bradley Beal Gushes Over Darius Garland: ‘He Was Already Destined for This’
10 Keys in Order for Cavs to Take Down Warriors in 2017 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 1, 2017
2. Show Me the Love
Cavs star power forward Kevin Love led Cleveland in rebounding throughout the 2016-17 regular season and continues to do so in the playoffs.
The four-time All-Star averaged a very respectable 19.0 points and 11.1 rebounds per game during the regular season, and through the postseason is averaging 17.2 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.
In the 4-1 series win over Boston, Love averaged 22.6 points, 12.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.2 blocks in 33.4 minutes of action per game. This included Love’s 32-point outburst in Game 1, when he knocked down 9-of-16 shots and made 6-of-9 from behind the arc.
Hopefully, his success from the last series will quickly transfer over to the 2017 NBA Finals.
Next: Win the Point Guard Battle