- Report: Cavs Expected to Waive J.R. Smith Today
- Kevin Love Rips Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye, Calls Them ‘Keyboard Warriors’
- Report: Cavs Offered J.R. Smith to Warriors for Andre Iguodala
- Tristan Thompson Works Out With Philadelphia 76ers All-Star
- Report: Cavs Want Young Players and Picks in Any Kevin Love Trade
- Report: LeBron James Called Rob Pelinka to Vouch for and Recruit Former Cavs Teammate
- Jordan Clarkson Sings Praises for NBA in Reaction to Russell Westbrook Trade
- Cavs Head Coach John Beilein Reveals Why Dylan Windler Will Succeed in NBA
- Former Cavs Teammate Discusses Kyrie Irving’s Personality: He’s ‘Misunderstood’
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Could Be Involved in Russell Westbrook Trade With Miami Heat
10 Keys in Order for Cavs to Take Down Warriors in 2017 NBA Finals
- Updated: June 1, 2017
2. Show Me the Love
Cavs star power forward Kevin Love led Cleveland in rebounding throughout the 2016-17 regular season and continues to do so in the playoffs.
The four-time All-Star averaged a very respectable 19.0 points and 11.1 rebounds per game during the regular season, and through the postseason is averaging 17.2 points and 10.4 rebounds per game.
In the 4-1 series win over Boston, Love averaged 22.6 points, 12.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.2 blocks in 33.4 minutes of action per game. This included Love’s 32-point outburst in Game 1, when he knocked down 9-of-16 shots and made 6-of-9 from behind the arc.
Hopefully, his success from the last series will quickly transfer over to the 2017 NBA Finals.
Next: Win the Point Guard Battle