- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
Cavs Rumors: Several Teams Interested in Jordan Clarkson and Cedi Osman
- Updated: December 12, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers might be making a few more trades this season.
“Several opposing teams are interested in shooting guard Jordan Clarkson and swingman Cedi Osman, though as far as I can tell, no one has reached out to the Cavs about either player. It is not known if the Cavs are open to trading Clarkson or Osman. But I bet they are.”
Clarkson, 26, is having a spectacular season. The 6-foot-5 guard is averaging a career-high 16.0 points in 25 minutes per game this season. Excluding Kevin Love, who has played in just four games this year, Clarkson is leading the young Cavs in scoring.
Osman, 23, has made quite the jump in his second year in the league. After averaging an abysmal 3.9 points per contest last season, the 6-foot-8 forward is putting up 11.3 points and 5.1 rebounds a game this year. While Osman isn’t playing at an All-Star level, the sophomore has shown flashes of it at times.
Both players are among the better competitors on the Cavs, especially when it comes to scoring. While Osman is young and clearly being developed by the Cavs, Clarkson might be a better trade candidate. The fifth-year pro, who is moving towards the prime of his career, could have his services greatly utilized by a playoff bound team.