- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Tristan Thompson ‘Doubtful’ Wednesday vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Updated: February 5, 2020
Prior to the matchup, Cavs head coach John Beilein announced that Thompson is doubtful for the upcoming game.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 5, 2020
While Thompson is dealing with a sore quad, it is also a common practice in the NBA for teams to sit players who are likely to get traded.
In recent days, a flurry of rumors regarding Thompson have arisen. Those rumors will likely only continue to heat up as Thursday’s trade deadline approaches.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Thompson had demanded a trade.
His status for the upcoming game is a fairly clear indication of that fact.
Ultimately, it’s quite possible that last Saturday’s loss to the Golden State Warriors was the final game Thompson will ever play in the Wine and Gold.