- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Report: Tristan Thompson ‘Doubtful’ Wednesday vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Updated: February 5, 2020
Prior to the matchup, Cavs head coach John Beilein announced that Thompson is doubtful for the upcoming game.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 5, 2020
While Thompson is dealing with a sore quad, it is also a common practice in the NBA for teams to sit players who are likely to get traded.
In recent days, a flurry of rumors regarding Thompson have arisen. Those rumors will likely only continue to heat up as Thursday’s trade deadline approaches.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Thompson had demanded a trade.
His status for the upcoming game is a fairly clear indication of that fact.
Ultimately, it’s quite possible that last Saturday’s loss to the Golden State Warriors was the final game Thompson will ever play in the Wine and Gold.