- J.J. Redick Says LeBron James’ Decision to Leave Cavs Drew Hate Because of Racism
- Former Cavs Guard Hints That His NBA Comeback Is on the Horizon
- Kevin Porter Jr. Celebrates ‘Brother’ Jamal Crawford Getting Signed to Play in NBA Bubble
- Bulls Owner Reveals LeBron’s 7-Word Message About Akron That Indicated He Was Leaving Cleveland
- Larry Nance Jr. Explains Why Kobe Bryant’s Final Game More Meaningful to Him Than Cavs Championship
- Former Cavs Guard Says There’s ‘No Way’ LeBron James Eating Airplane Food Served in NBA’s Bubble
- Report: NBA Scout Explains Why 2nd NBA Bubble Is Crucial for Cavs’ Future
- Kevin Love Explains How Changing His Uniform During Halftime Helps Him Deal With Anxiety
- Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Oddsmakers Predict Surprising NCAA Route for Bronny James
Report: Tristan Thompson ‘Doubtful’ Wednesday vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Updated: February 5, 2020
Prior to the matchup, Cavs head coach John Beilein announced that Thompson is doubtful for the upcoming game.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 5, 2020
While Thompson is dealing with a sore quad, it is also a common practice in the NBA for teams to sit players who are likely to get traded.
In recent days, a flurry of rumors regarding Thompson have arisen. Those rumors will likely only continue to heat up as Thursday’s trade deadline approaches.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Thompson had demanded a trade.
His status for the upcoming game is a fairly clear indication of that fact.
Ultimately, it’s quite possible that last Saturday’s loss to the Golden State Warriors was the final game Thompson will ever play in the Wine and Gold.