- Kendrick Perkins Takes Jab at Kyrie Irving Replacing Pau Gasol as NBPA Vice President
- Cavs Rumors: J.B. Bickerstaff Expected to Replace Head Coach John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Has Become ‘Unhappy’ and ‘Miserable’ as Cavs Head Coach
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Step Down as Cavs Head Coach
- Video: Kevin Love Shares Powerful Words About Depression Alongside Barack Obama
- Darius Garland Being Compared to Stephen Curry and Damian Lillard
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Putting in Additional Work in After 2020 Rising Stars Game
- Dwyane Wade Says He Felt Like a ‘Zombie’ During His Stint on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Player Believes Andre Drummond Gives Team ‘Championship-Level Frontcourt’
- Tristan Thompson Says LeBron James Has ‘Worst Diet Ever’ and ‘Eats Like S—‘
Report: Tristan Thompson ‘Doubtful’ Wednesday vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Updated: February 5, 2020
Prior to the matchup, Cavs head coach John Beilein announced that Thompson is doubtful for the upcoming game.
— Chris Fedor (@ChrisFedor) February 5, 2020
While Thompson is dealing with a sore quad, it is also a common practice in the NBA for teams to sit players who are likely to get traded.
In recent days, a flurry of rumors regarding Thompson have arisen. Those rumors will likely only continue to heat up as Thursday’s trade deadline approaches.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Thompson had demanded a trade.
His status for the upcoming game is a fairly clear indication of that fact.
Ultimately, it’s quite possible that last Saturday’s loss to the Golden State Warriors was the final game Thompson will ever play in the Wine and Gold.