- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Trae Young Explains How Kevin Love Helped Change His Life by Speaking Out About Mental Health
- Updated: June 19, 2020
On Thursday, Atlanta Hawks star Trae Young made sure to congratulate Love on the prestigious accomplishment and note that he helped change his life.
— Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) June 19, 2020
Love, 31, opened the door for many NBA players to talk about mental health.
The 2016 NBA champion candidly revealed his struggles with mental health during the 2017-18 season. He raised the curtain about his panic attacks and anxiety, in spite of the stigma attached to mental health.
Yet, a ton of change materialized in the aftermath of Love’s courageous endeavor.
Young, 21, is the latest player to share the transformation Love’s story has had on him. The youngster is one of the best players in the league.
Young put up 29.6 points, 9.3 assists and 4.2 boards per game this season. He was also named an All-Star for the first time in his career this year.
It’s phenomenal to see the impact Love’s testimony has had on the NBA.