- Report: Cavs playing crucial role in helping Bucks complete Jrue Holiday trade
- Report: Andre Drummond makes final decision regarding player option with Cavs
- Report: ‘90 percent’ chance Andre Drummond opts into player option with Cavs
- Scary details of Kevin Porter Jr.’s arrest reveal loaded handgun, marijuana and overturned vehicle
- Report: Cavs expected to draft Obi Toppin at No. 5 pick if Deni Avdija is ‘off the board’
- Report: Andre Drummond expected to pick up option in order to facilitate trade
- Cavs break silence regarding Kevin Porter Jr.’s troubling arrest
- Report: Celtics offered multiple 1st-round picks for Cavs’ No. 5 overall pick
- Cavs news: Kevin Porter Jr. arrested on weapons charges
- Report: Veteran big man would ‘love to play’ for Cavs as free agency nears
Trae Young Explains How Kevin Love Helped Change His Life by Speaking Out About Mental Health
- Updated: June 19, 2020
On Thursday, Atlanta Hawks star Trae Young made sure to congratulate Love on the prestigious accomplishment and note that he helped change his life.
— Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) June 19, 2020
Love, 31, opened the door for many NBA players to talk about mental health.
The 2016 NBA champion candidly revealed his struggles with mental health during the 2017-18 season. He raised the curtain about his panic attacks and anxiety, in spite of the stigma attached to mental health.
Yet, a ton of change materialized in the aftermath of Love’s courageous endeavor.
Young, 21, is the latest player to share the transformation Love’s story has had on him. The youngster is one of the best players in the league.
Young put up 29.6 points, 9.3 assists and 4.2 boards per game this season. He was also named an All-Star for the first time in his career this year.
It’s phenomenal to see the impact Love’s testimony has had on the NBA.