- Report: Andre Drummond ‘Near Certainty’ to Return to Cavs With Option Date Updated
- Kevin Love Donates $500,000 to UCLA’s Psychology Department for Mental Health Awareness
- Video: Kevin Love Releases Heartfelt Message After Winning Prestigious ESPY Award
- Jordan Clarkson Disses Donald Trump After Latest Coronavirus Comments: ‘This Is the Dumbest S–t I Heard’
- Andre Drummond Hypes Up Darius Garland After He Breaks Ankles in Scrimmage Video
- Why Cavs Have Extensive Knowledge on Deni Avdija Because of J.B. Bickerstaff
- Report: Cavs Continue to Use Damian Lillard, C.J. McCollum as Model for Darius Garland, Collin Sexton
- Tristan Thompson Reminisces on Cavs Championship as ‘Legendary Father’s Day’
- Numbers Show That Cavs Rookie Darius Garland Was NBA’s Worst Player This Season
- Trae Young Explains How Kevin Love Helped Change His Life by Speaking Out About Mental Health
Trae Young Explains How Kevin Love Helped Change His Life by Speaking Out About Mental Health
- Updated: June 19, 2020
On Thursday, Atlanta Hawks star Trae Young made sure to congratulate Love on the prestigious accomplishment and note that he helped change his life.
— Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) June 19, 2020
Love, 31, opened the door for many NBA players to talk about mental health.
The 2016 NBA champion candidly revealed his struggles with mental health during the 2017-18 season. He raised the curtain about his panic attacks and anxiety, in spite of the stigma attached to mental health.
Yet, a ton of change materialized in the aftermath of Love’s courageous endeavor.
Young, 21, is the latest player to share the transformation Love’s story has had on him. The youngster is one of the best players in the league.
Young put up 29.6 points, 9.3 assists and 4.2 boards per game this season. He was also named an All-Star for the first time in his career this year.
It’s phenomenal to see the impact Love’s testimony has had on the NBA.