- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Could Be Out for Rest of Season Due to Serious Injury
- Updated: March 26, 2019
Tonight is Matthew Dellavedova’s 10th straight absence due to a concussion. He was so sick he cane had to come home from a road trip earlier this month, and there’s a chance he’s done for the season, Cavs coach Larry Drew said.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) March 26, 2019
Dellavedova, 28, will miss his 10th straight game on Tuesday after being placed in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Although Dellavedova’s presence on the court isn’t exactly game-changing, the veteran plays a vital part in the team’s locker room.
The Cleveland folk hero was reacquired by the Cavaliers in December as part of the George Hill deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. Since his return, Dellavedova has been putting up 7.3 points and 4.2 assists in 19.9 minutes of action per game this season.
The Cavs take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night in Cleveland.