- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
- Former Cavs Player Rips Dan Gilbert and David Griffin Following Griffin’s Recent Comments
- David Griffin Says LeBron James Isn’t ‘Same Animal Anymore About Winning’
- David Griffin privately wept in an Oakland broom closet while the Cavs were celebrating in 2016
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Could Be Out for Rest of Season Due to Serious Injury
- Updated: March 26, 2019
Tonight is Matthew Dellavedova’s 10th straight absence due to a concussion. He was so sick he cane had to come home from a road trip earlier this month, and there’s a chance he’s done for the season, Cavs coach Larry Drew said.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) March 26, 2019
Dellavedova, 28, will miss his 10th straight game on Tuesday after being placed in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Although Dellavedova’s presence on the court isn’t exactly game-changing, the veteran plays a vital part in the team’s locker room.
The Cleveland folk hero was reacquired by the Cavaliers in December as part of the George Hill deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. Since his return, Dellavedova has been putting up 7.3 points and 4.2 assists in 19.9 minutes of action per game this season.
The Cavs take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night in Cleveland.