- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Could Be Out for Rest of Season Due to Serious Injury
- Updated: March 26, 2019
Tonight is Matthew Dellavedova’s 10th straight absence due to a concussion. He was so sick he cane had to come home from a road trip earlier this month, and there’s a chance he’s done for the season, Cavs coach Larry Drew said.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) March 26, 2019
Dellavedova, 28, will miss his 10th straight game on Tuesday after being placed in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Although Dellavedova’s presence on the court isn’t exactly game-changing, the veteran plays a vital part in the team’s locker room.
The Cleveland folk hero was reacquired by the Cavaliers in December as part of the George Hill deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. Since his return, Dellavedova has been putting up 7.3 points and 4.2 assists in 19.9 minutes of action per game this season.
The Cavs take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night in Cleveland.