- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Could Be Out for Rest of Season Due to Serious Injury
- Updated: March 26, 2019
Tonight is Matthew Dellavedova’s 10th straight absence due to a concussion. He was so sick he cane had to come home from a road trip earlier this month, and there’s a chance he’s done for the season, Cavs coach Larry Drew said.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) March 26, 2019
Dellavedova, 28, will miss his 10th straight game on Tuesday after being placed in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Although Dellavedova’s presence on the court isn’t exactly game-changing, the veteran plays a vital part in the team’s locker room.
The Cleveland folk hero was reacquired by the Cavaliers in December as part of the George Hill deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. Since his return, Dellavedova has been putting up 7.3 points and 4.2 assists in 19.9 minutes of action per game this season.
The Cavs take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night in Cleveland.