- Report: Multiple Celtics Players Don’t Make Trip to Cleveland to Face Cavs
- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
Cavs News: Matthew Dellavedova Could Be Out for Rest of Season Due to Serious Injury
- Updated: March 26, 2019
Tonight is Matthew Dellavedova’s 10th straight absence due to a concussion. He was so sick he cane had to come home from a road trip earlier this month, and there’s a chance he’s done for the season, Cavs coach Larry Drew said.
— Joe Vardon (@joevardon) March 26, 2019
Dellavedova, 28, will miss his 10th straight game on Tuesday after being placed in the NBA’s concussion protocol. Although Dellavedova’s presence on the court isn’t exactly game-changing, the veteran plays a vital part in the team’s locker room.
The Cleveland folk hero was reacquired by the Cavaliers in December as part of the George Hill deal with the Milwaukee Bucks. Since his return, Dellavedova has been putting up 7.3 points and 4.2 assists in 19.9 minutes of action per game this season.
The Cavs take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday night in Cleveland.