- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Isaiah Thomas Apologizes on Instagram Live for Disrespectful Comments About Cleveland
- Updated: August 12, 2018
His words quickly made their way across the internet, and while Thomas issued a written apology on Twitter, it seems he thought that wasn’t enough.
Thomas took Instagram Live shortly after the initial video to issue a recorded apology as well.
— Alysha Tsuji (@AlyshaTsuji) August 12, 2018
“Cleveland wasn’t that bad. I shouldn’t have said that. That was my fault. Cleveland was actually cool, it was all right,” he said. “The situation just wasn’t the best. I apologize for saying it was a s—h—. It wasn’t a s—h—. The team was dope, the players was filthy. My guy Gio. Training staff was cold. Nah, Cleveland was cool. I shouldn’t have said that, that was my bad. I was just talking on IG Live, I didn’t think it was gonna get to where they’re posting it. It’s like damn, my bad.”
Perhaps someone should remind Thomas that even though he hasn’t had been an All-Star player since the 2016-17 season, he is still a star in the NBA.
Hopefully this is the last time Thomas will bring up the great city of Cleveland. Knowing his tendency to start drama, however, it seems somewhat unlikely.