- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Isaiah Thomas Calls Cleveland ‘S—hole’ on Instagram Live, Blames City for LeBron Leaving
- Updated: August 11, 2018
In an Instagram Live video, the former All-Star point guard blasted Cleveland, saying it was the reason why LeBron James opted to leave in free agency last month.
IT speaks his mind: “Cleveland was a sh*thole. I see why Bron left. Again.”
(h/t pacowxston/Instagram) *NSFW* pic.twitter.com/DehbFS1sRD
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 12, 2018
“Cleveland was a s—hole. I see why Bron left,” Thomas said while laughing. “Again.”
Shortly after the video was released. Thomas took to Twitter himself to post an apology for his inappropriate words.
I apologize for my choice of words about Cleveland. I was on my live playing around. They don’t show you everything for a reason smh. Right after that I clarified what I said…. All love to everybody who had love for me in Cleveland.
Regardless of the apology, it seems Thomas has found it difficult to put his short-lived tenure in Cleveland in the past.
Luckily, the Cavs faithful has had a much easier time putting Thomas in its rearview.