- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Isaiah Thomas Calls Cleveland ‘S—hole’ on Instagram Live, Blames City for LeBron Leaving
- Updated: August 11, 2018
In an Instagram Live video, the former All-Star point guard blasted Cleveland, saying it was the reason why LeBron James opted to leave in free agency last month.
IT speaks his mind: “Cleveland was a sh*thole. I see why Bron left. Again.”
(h/t pacowxston/Instagram) *NSFW* pic.twitter.com/DehbFS1sRD
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 12, 2018
“Cleveland was a s—hole. I see why Bron left,” Thomas said while laughing. “Again.”
Shortly after the video was released. Thomas took to Twitter himself to post an apology for his inappropriate words.
I apologize for my choice of words about Cleveland. I was on my live playing around. They don’t show you everything for a reason smh. Right after that I clarified what I said…. All love to everybody who had love for me in Cleveland.
Regardless of the apology, it seems Thomas has found it difficult to put his short-lived tenure in Cleveland in the past.
Luckily, the Cavs faithful has had a much easier time putting Thomas in its rearview.