- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Isaiah Thomas Calls Cleveland ‘S—hole’ on Instagram Live, Blames City for LeBron Leaving
- Updated: August 11, 2018
In an Instagram Live video, the former All-Star point guard blasted Cleveland, saying it was the reason why LeBron James opted to leave in free agency last month.
IT speaks his mind: “Cleveland was a sh*thole. I see why Bron left. Again.”
(h/t pacowxston/Instagram) *NSFW* pic.twitter.com/DehbFS1sRD
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 12, 2018
“Cleveland was a s—hole. I see why Bron left,” Thomas said while laughing. “Again.”
Shortly after the video was released. Thomas took to Twitter himself to post an apology for his inappropriate words.
I apologize for my choice of words about Cleveland. I was on my live playing around. They don’t show you everything for a reason smh. Right after that I clarified what I said…. All love to everybody who had love for me in Cleveland.
Regardless of the apology, it seems Thomas has found it difficult to put his short-lived tenure in Cleveland in the past.
Luckily, the Cavs faithful has had a much easier time putting Thomas in its rearview.