- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Cavs News: J.R. Smith, Kelly Olynyk Suspended; Kendrick Perkins Fined
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Smith will receive a two-game suspension from the league, while Olynyk will receive a one-game ban to take place in the 2015-16 NBA season. Perkins will be fined $15K for his actions and no further disciplinary action will take place.
Full range of discipline from NBA: JR Smith gets two-game suspension, Kelly Olynyk gets one-game suspension and Kendrick Perkins fined $15K
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) April 27, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers will now be without two of their five starters heading into the next round in what could potentially be the hardest matchup they will face in the Eastern Conference in the gritty Chicago Bulls.