- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
Cavs News: J.R. Smith, Kelly Olynyk Suspended; Kendrick Perkins Fined
- Updated: April 27, 2015
Smith will receive a two-game suspension from the league, while Olynyk will receive a one-game ban to take place in the 2015-16 NBA season. Perkins will be fined $15K for his actions and no further disciplinary action will take place.
Full range of discipline from NBA: JR Smith gets two-game suspension, Kelly Olynyk gets one-game suspension and Kendrick Perkins fined $15K
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) April 27, 2015
The Cleveland Cavaliers will now be without two of their five starters heading into the next round in what could potentially be the hardest matchup they will face in the Eastern Conference in the gritty Chicago Bulls.