- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
- Report: Dylan Windler to return to Cavs lineup Friday vs. Nets
- Report: It’s ‘doubtful’ Cavs will be able to trade Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Cavs expected to offer Jarrett Allen massive multiyear contract
Video: LeBron James Jr. Gets His First Dunk at Age 13
- Updated: July 30, 2018
LeBron James Jr. continues to prove that the apple has not fallen very far from the tree.
On Sunday, prior to a North Coast Blue Chips’ game in the Bigfoot Hoops Las Vegas Classic, James lobbed a basketball up for a one-handed alley-oop and brought the crowd to its feet when he slammed the ball home.
For the 13-year-old baller, it was no small feat.
Once James begins high school and starts playing at a higher level, the basketball world will start to get a better picture of how he stacks up against the rest of the next generation of basketball stars.
Considering this dunk and many other signs of his talent that fans have seen over the last few years, it seems possible that one day there will be another James in the NBA.