- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Video: LeBron James Jr. Gets His First Dunk at Age 13
- Updated: July 30, 2018
LeBron James Jr. continues to prove that the apple has not fallen very far from the tree.
On Sunday, prior to a North Coast Blue Chips’ game in the Bigfoot Hoops Las Vegas Classic, James lobbed a basketball up for a one-handed alley-oop and brought the crowd to its feet when he slammed the ball home.
For the 13-year-old baller, it was no small feat.
Once James begins high school and starts playing at a higher level, the basketball world will start to get a better picture of how he stacks up against the rest of the next generation of basketball stars.
Considering this dunk and many other signs of his talent that fans have seen over the last few years, it seems possible that one day there will be another James in the NBA.