- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Video: LeBron James Jr. Gets His First Dunk at Age 13
- Updated: July 30, 2018
LeBron James Jr. continues to prove that the apple has not fallen very far from the tree.
On Sunday, prior to a North Coast Blue Chips’ game in the Bigfoot Hoops Las Vegas Classic, James lobbed a basketball up for a one-handed alley-oop and brought the crowd to its feet when he slammed the ball home.
For the 13-year-old baller, it was no small feat.
Once James begins high school and starts playing at a higher level, the basketball world will start to get a better picture of how he stacks up against the rest of the next generation of basketball stars.
Considering this dunk and many other signs of his talent that fans have seen over the last few years, it seems possible that one day there will be another James in the NBA.