- Lou Williams Claps Back at Kendrick Perkins, Threatens to Check Him When They Meet in Real Life
- Kendrick Perkins Publicly Destroys Lou Williams, Says 20-Year-Old Zion Williamson More Mature
- Report: Kyrie Irving Commits $1.5 Million to Help Pay WNBA Players Sitting Out 2020 Season
- Dion Waiters Identifies Major Difference in Playing With LeBron James on Lakers vs. on Cavs
- Andre Drummond Throws Shade at Haters for Not Being Considered for Defensive Player of the Year
- Report: Cavs Want Andre Drummond to Pair With Kevin Love Similar to How He Did With Blake Griffin
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Often Confused by Andre Drummond’s 3-Point Attempts
- Andre Drummond Expresses Deep Sorrow After Former UConn Star Found Dead in Home
- Cavs Center Tristan Thompson Puts Luxurious $8.5M Mansion Up for Sale (Full Gallery Inside)
- Kevin Love Shows Off Personally Captured Photo of Stunning Supermodel Girlfriend
Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Updated: July 5, 2020
With the Pacers losing Vic and Lamb they need to sign this man…Low Risk for High Reward!!!! https://t.co/v3Wwjsjzq7
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) July 5, 2020
The Pacers will be without the services of star Victor Oladipo and veteran Jeremy Lamb when the 2019-20 season resumes in Orlando, Fla. later this month.
Thomas, 31, is eligible to sign with a team as a replacement player.
The former All-Star has bounced around the league in recent years. His best stint came with the Boston Celtics.
In fact, the 5-foot-9 guard put up 28.9 points and 5.9 assists with the Celtics during the 2016-17 season. However, Boston shipped him to Cleveland in the blockbuster Kyrie Irving trade in the summer of 2017.
Dealing with injuries, Thomas was not able to find his footing during a short stint in Cleveland. The veteran has since played for the Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets and Washington Wizards.
Now, Thomas has a chance to potentially rejuvenate his career if a team chooses to pick him up.
The journeyman has career averages of 18.1 points, 5.0 assists and 2.5 boards per game.