- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kendrick Perkins Urges Pacers to Sign Former Cavs Guard to Replace Victor Oladipo
- Updated: July 5, 2020
With the Pacers losing Vic and Lamb they need to sign this man…Low Risk for High Reward!!!! https://t.co/v3Wwjsjzq7
— Kendrick Perkins (@KendrickPerkins) July 5, 2020
The Pacers will be without the services of star Victor Oladipo and veteran Jeremy Lamb when the 2019-20 season resumes in Orlando, Fla. later this month.
Thomas, 31, is eligible to sign with a team as a replacement player.
The former All-Star has bounced around the league in recent years. His best stint came with the Boston Celtics.
In fact, the 5-foot-9 guard put up 28.9 points and 5.9 assists with the Celtics during the 2016-17 season. However, Boston shipped him to Cleveland in the blockbuster Kyrie Irving trade in the summer of 2017.
Dealing with injuries, Thomas was not able to find his footing during a short stint in Cleveland. The veteran has since played for the Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets and Washington Wizards.
Now, Thomas has a chance to potentially rejuvenate his career if a team chooses to pick him up.
The journeyman has career averages of 18.1 points, 5.0 assists and 2.5 boards per game.