- NBA Commissioner Comments on Dan Gilbert’s Condition and Ability to Continue as Cavs Owner
- Report: Tyronn Lue Being Subpoenaed in Lawsuit Against Cavs
- Channing Frye Explains Why He Chose to Sign With Cavs Over Raptors Last Offseason
- Report: Koby Altman ‘Stunned’ Lindsay Gottlieb With Offer She Couldn’t Refuse
- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
Video: LeBron James Jr. Puts on Show at Recent Basketball Camp
- Updated: August 22, 2017
The continued development of LeBron James Jr. has been a source of fascination over the past few years, even though he’s currently only 12 years old. That progress has been aided by play in AAU leagues and basketball camps, with the latter aspect providing the most recent highlight.
Those efforts at the D-Rich TV Camp last weekend in Tallmadge, Ohio, show the son of Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James working in tandem with 13-year-old Canadian player Elijah Fisher. James displayed outstanding passing skills and also showed a knack for being able to drive to the basket.
Despite the fact that James Jr. is still years away from heading off to college, he reportedly already has a few scholarship offers. That’s a testament to his current ability and potential that he’s still only scratched at this point in his young life. Should his father complete his playing career with the Cavaliers, it’s a near certainty that James Jr. will be playing for St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in nearby Akron. The school’s gym, known as LeBron James Arena, is named in honor of his father, who donated $1 million for its renovation that was completed in 2013.