- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
- Video: Collin Sexton Seen Coaching and Guiding Youngsters in Philippines
Isaiah Thomas Sends Bold Message to Haters via Social Media
- Updated: January 26, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers are in the middle of what seems to be an organization-wide meltdown. There are rumors of infighting, feuds, and lack of trust. There are also rumors that team owner Dan Gilbert is looking to sell the team sooner rather than later.
While it has been a breeze being a Cavs fan in recent years, it certainly is not easy now. Luckily, starting point guard Isaiah Thomas offered fans some much-needed hope via Twitter.
I will NEVER fold. I’m built for this! Make sure y’all have that same temperature when we turn this around and everything start clicking! I see EVERYTHING. It’s a MARATHON not a sprint! 🏁
Interestingly, Thomas has been rumored to be at the center of much of the tumult that reportedly exists within the Cavs roster. Perhaps seeing the controversy his actions caused has helped the 5-foot-9 guard have a change of heart. It is also possible that he is looking to endear himself to the Cavs fanbase despite the team’s current inability to find success on the court.
Considering the fact that the Cavs have now lost 11 of their last 15 games, it’s been hard to be hopeful for much of anything in recent weeks. Still, it’s promising to see that Thomas has not lost faith in himself or his team.