- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
Video: Knicks Fan Sends Warning to Cavaliers as They Prepare to Take Subway
- Updated: November 13, 2017
It was certainly a sight to behold as some of the biggest stars in basketball walked amongst everyday New Yorkers on their way to work. While the men and women they passed along the way were likely somewhat starstruck to see the likes of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and J.R. Smith walking amongst them, one New York Knicks fan took the opportunity to talk some trash before the Cavs and Knicks face off this evening.
As what appears to be the entire Cavs team heading down the steps towards their train, a voice can be heard off camera issuing a warning to the defending Eastern Conference champs:
“K.P. (Kristaps Porzingiz) gon’ get y’all tonight.”
James has already been involved in a bit of pregame banter regarding Knicks big man Enes Kanter, but has said nothing critical of Porzingis, who is currently averaging 30.4 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 2.3 blocks per game.
Monday night’s matchup between the Cavs and Knicks represents the meeting of the current face of the NBA in James and a possible future replacement in Porzingis. So far, James has fared very well against the up-and-coming stars in the NBA this season, defeating the likes of Milwaukee Bucks big man Giannis Antetokounmpo twice already and handing losses to other stars like Kyrie Irving and John Wall.
While the Knicks fan must surely feel confident that Porzingis will get the better of James and the Cavs for the second time this season, there’s no doubt that James will work to prove that he still holds the keys to the Eastern Conference.