- Cavs Rumors: Teams Around the League ‘Intrigued’ by Marquese Chriss’ Potential
- Channing Frye Reacts to Jared Dudley Getting Ejected After Nets-76ers Brawl
- Channing Frye Perfectly Describes How Badly Cavs Wanted to Win 2016 NBA Finals
- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
Report: ESPN Analyst Reveals Where DeAndre Jordan Prefers to Be Traded
- Updated: January 16, 2018
It’s no secret that the Cleveland Cavaliers have expressed interest in trying to bring Los Angeles Clippers big man DeAndre Jordan to Cleveland before the NBA trade deadline arrives. Unfortunately for the Cavs, it seems Jordan may not share that same interest.
According to ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, Jordan wants to continue his NBA career with the Houston Rockets.
Stephen A Smith says he's heard DeAndre Jordan would like to get traded to the Houston Rockets pic.twitter.com/7mFqLo4Rcp
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 16, 2018
“You got DeAndre Jordan who wants to get traded to the Houston Rockets,” he said. “I’m telling you what I heard.”
Smith is known for making news with his polarizing statements and this could be just another example of that. Still, with the Rockets currently sitting at the No. 2 spot in the Western Conference, it wouldn’t be that surprising if Jordan favored going there over the struggling Cavs.
Only time will tell if Smith is simply spreading rumors, or predicting the future. One thing is clear, though, with less than a month before the deadline passes, the NBA trade rumors are certainly starting to heat up.