- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Shaq Says There Could Be Problems Between LeBron and Kyrie Behind Closed Doors
- Updated: July 19, 2017
Could a possible rift between the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ two biggest stars, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving, be taking place behind the scenes? That might be the case according to 15-time All-Star and member of one of the more famous NBA duos in history, Shaquille O’Neal.
“I think there may be some problems between one and two,” Shaq said. “Just think about it, when you have one and two and they do so well, then all of a sudden somebody gets talked about being moved, gotta be a problem. If everything was going peaches and cream we wouldn’t be having this conversation. So I think behind closed doors somebody’s not happy.”
There’s no solid proof to back up O’Neal’s claims but both stars have recently come forward to express their discontent with the unexpected nature of the Cavs’ current offseason. Even if there is a rift, however, all hope is not lost. O’Neal and former teammate Kobe Bryant proved years ago that you don’t have to like your teammates to win, as the two famously won three straight NBA championships together despite feuding regularly off the court.