- Kevin Love takes swipe at Donald Trump as 2020 presidential debate gets heated
- Report: Delonte West checks into rehab facility after photo of him begging on street goes viral
- Cavs News: Kevin Love leaves team’s Cleveland bubble
- Report: Significant concerns emerging about Anthony Edwards as he gets compared to Dion Waiters
- Richard Jefferson throws shade at Los Angeles Clippers while praising Miami Heat
- Kevin Love acknowledges that he was big part in helping LeBron James win titles
- Kevin Love explains how important playing in front of crowds is to LeBron James
- Larry Nance Jr. responds with jubilation that Cavs and Tristan Thompson have ‘mutual interest’
- Koby Altman opens up on what Cavs plan to do with No. 5 overall pick
- Ja Morant insinuates missed dunk over Kevin Love would have been best of all time
Shaq Says There Could Be Problems Between LeBron and Kyrie Behind Closed Doors
- Updated: July 19, 2017
Could a possible rift between the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ two biggest stars, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving, be taking place behind the scenes? That might be the case according to 15-time All-Star and member of one of the more famous NBA duos in history, Shaquille O’Neal.
“I think there may be some problems between one and two,” Shaq said. “Just think about it, when you have one and two and they do so well, then all of a sudden somebody gets talked about being moved, gotta be a problem. If everything was going peaches and cream we wouldn’t be having this conversation. So I think behind closed doors somebody’s not happy.”
There’s no solid proof to back up O’Neal’s claims but both stars have recently come forward to express their discontent with the unexpected nature of the Cavs’ current offseason. Even if there is a rift, however, all hope is not lost. O’Neal and former teammate Kobe Bryant proved years ago that you don’t have to like your teammates to win, as the two famously won three straight NBA championships together despite feuding regularly off the court.