- Browns Defensive End Myles Garrett Says He Could Average 15 and 8 for Cavs
- David Griffin in Tears After Watching Rerun of 2016 Cavs-Warriors Finals Game 7
- LeBron James’ Emphatic Reaction After Rewatching His Iconic Game 7 Finals Block
- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
Top Ten Fantasy Basketball Sleepers for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: October 18, 2015
3. PF/C: Al Jefferson, Charlotte Hornets
When healthy, Jefferson has been as consistent as nearly any big man in the league. A career 17 point-per-game scorer, Jefferson is, however, coming off of his lowest scoring average since the 2007 season when he averaged 16 per game. However, there are numerous factors that should entice you to jump all over him if he slides past the fourth round.
One sign of promise is Jefferson showing up to camp in possibly the best shape of his career. Players such as himself who make a living in the paint need to take care of their bodies 365 days a year, and it appears Jefferson is making that commitment.
A healthy Jefferson should see a boost in his averages back to the expected 20 point, 10 rebound range. Also, as Cleveland writer Chris Parker points out, people should not discount the fact that the veteran is playing in a contract season, and likely is gunning for one last big payday.
Next: Elfrid Payton