- Stephen Curry and Channing Frye Only Perimeter Players to Accomplish Incredible Feat
- Jayson Tatum Says Has a ‘Big A– Picture’ of His Dunk on LeBron James in His House
- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
Top Ten Fantasy Basketball Sleepers for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: October 18, 2015
2. SF: Otto Porter, Washington Wizards
Porter was viewed for the majority of his first two seasons as somewhat of a bust. The former third overall selection in the 2013 NBA Draft, Porter was slow to find a role on a team already strong in scoring with John Wall and Bradley Beal getting a bulk of the looks. In addition, Porter was often-times stuck behind seasoned veteran Paul Pierce on the small forward depth chart, so opportunities were very limited.
A concern over Porter’s ability to see a more vital role on the Wizards has been his ineffectiveness on the defensive end. With Pierce now in Los Angeles, Washington will likely have no option but to roll the dice with Porter in the starting lineup. Offensively, this could mean a huge jump in production for the versatile Porter, as has been shown in some offensive outbursts so far in the preseason.
Next: Al Jefferson