- Report: Teams Were Asking Cavs to Give Them Money for Trouble of Trading for Kevin Love
- J.B. Bickerstaff Says Cavs Will Give Kevin Porter Jr. Heavy Workload After All-Star Break
- Former Michigan Player Defends John Beilein, Destroys Cavs Players for Not Valuing Winning
- Kevin Love Explains Why John Beilein’s a ‘Real Man’ Despite His Departure
- Cavs Rumors: John Beilein Treated His Players Like ‘Dictator’
- Report: Cavs Reassigning John Beilein to Different Role Within Organization
- Report: Cavs May Try to Trade Andre Drummond This Summer
- Report: Cavs Players Began Blasting ‘Thuggish Ruggish Bone’ and ‘Thugz Mansion’ in Front of John Beilein
- Report: John Beilein Expected to Forfeit Nearly $20M to Leave Cavs Coaching Job
- Collin Sexton Says His Game Has Improved in ‘Every Aspect’ Since Entering NBA
Top Ten Fantasy Basketball Sleepers for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: October 18, 2015
2. SF: Otto Porter, Washington Wizards
Porter was viewed for the majority of his first two seasons as somewhat of a bust. The former third overall selection in the 2013 NBA Draft, Porter was slow to find a role on a team already strong in scoring with John Wall and Bradley Beal getting a bulk of the looks. In addition, Porter was often-times stuck behind seasoned veteran Paul Pierce on the small forward depth chart, so opportunities were very limited.
A concern over Porter’s ability to see a more vital role on the Wizards has been his ineffectiveness on the defensive end. With Pierce now in Los Angeles, Washington will likely have no option but to roll the dice with Porter in the starting lineup. Offensively, this could mean a huge jump in production for the versatile Porter, as has been shown in some offensive outbursts so far in the preseason.
Next: Al Jefferson