- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Top Ten Fantasy Basketball Sleepers for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: October 18, 2015
2. SF: Otto Porter, Washington Wizards
Porter was viewed for the majority of his first two seasons as somewhat of a bust. The former third overall selection in the 2013 NBA Draft, Porter was slow to find a role on a team already strong in scoring with John Wall and Bradley Beal getting a bulk of the looks. In addition, Porter was often-times stuck behind seasoned veteran Paul Pierce on the small forward depth chart, so opportunities were very limited.
A concern over Porter’s ability to see a more vital role on the Wizards has been his ineffectiveness on the defensive end. With Pierce now in Los Angeles, Washington will likely have no option but to roll the dice with Porter in the starting lineup. Offensively, this could mean a huge jump in production for the versatile Porter, as has been shown in some offensive outbursts so far in the preseason.
Next: Al Jefferson