- Andre Drummond Hyped About Prospect of Bringing Championship to Cleveland
- Browns Defensive End Myles Garrett Says He Could Average 15 and 8 for Cavs
- David Griffin in Tears After Watching Rerun of 2016 Cavs-Warriors Finals Game 7
- LeBron James’ Emphatic Reaction After Rewatching His Iconic Game 7 Finals Block
- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
Top Ten Fantasy Basketball Sleepers for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: October 18, 2015
2. SF: Otto Porter, Washington Wizards
Porter was viewed for the majority of his first two seasons as somewhat of a bust. The former third overall selection in the 2013 NBA Draft, Porter was slow to find a role on a team already strong in scoring with John Wall and Bradley Beal getting a bulk of the looks. In addition, Porter was often-times stuck behind seasoned veteran Paul Pierce on the small forward depth chart, so opportunities were very limited.
A concern over Porter’s ability to see a more vital role on the Wizards has been his ineffectiveness on the defensive end. With Pierce now in Los Angeles, Washington will likely have no option but to roll the dice with Porter in the starting lineup. Offensively, this could mean a huge jump in production for the versatile Porter, as has been shown in some offensive outbursts so far in the preseason.
Next: Al Jefferson