- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
- Report: John Beilien Pushing Cavs Big Men to Shoot 3-Pointers Without Hesitation
- Collin Sexton Pays Larry Nance Jr. Huge Compliment While Talking About His Value to Cavs
- Kevin Durant Says Cavs, Not Warriors, Were Most Talented Team in 2016
- Report: Kevin Love and Collin Sexton Have Great Relationship, Texted Each Other Frequently Over Offseason
Top Ten Fantasy Basketball Sleepers for the 2015-16 Season
- Updated: October 18, 2015
2. SF: Otto Porter, Washington Wizards
Porter was viewed for the majority of his first two seasons as somewhat of a bust. The former third overall selection in the 2013 NBA Draft, Porter was slow to find a role on a team already strong in scoring with John Wall and Bradley Beal getting a bulk of the looks. In addition, Porter was often-times stuck behind seasoned veteran Paul Pierce on the small forward depth chart, so opportunities were very limited.
A concern over Porter’s ability to see a more vital role on the Wizards has been his ineffectiveness on the defensive end. With Pierce now in Los Angeles, Washington will likely have no option but to roll the dice with Porter in the starting lineup. Offensively, this could mean a huge jump in production for the versatile Porter, as has been shown in some offensive outbursts so far in the preseason.
Next: Al Jefferson