- Cavs Star Kevin Love Reacts to the Death of His Godfather Wes Unseld
- Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love and Other Cavs Players Unite in Support of Black Lives Matter
- J.R. Smith Says Cavs Told Him ‘One Person Doesn’t Define Our Team’ After LeBron James Left
- Darius Garland Organizes Cleanup in Downtown Nashville After Bouts of Vandalism and Destruction
- Video: J.R. Smith Expresses Deep Regret After Beating Up White Kid
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Powerful Post on Racial Injustices With Photo of Kobe Bryant
- Video: J.R. Smith Seen Viciously Beating Up Kid for Breaking His Car Window
- Report: Cavs Trying to Drill 2 Key Values Into Kevin Porter Jr. to Help Him Realize His ‘Immense Potential’
- Video: J.R. Smith Says He Beat White Kid’s A– After Getting His Car Window Broken
- J.R. Smith and Jordan Clarkson Join Chaotic Protests in Los Angeles
Larry Nance Jr. Blown Away by Prices of Cleveland Browns Season-Opener
- Updated: September 5, 2019
The Cleveland Browns have gone from being NFL basement dwellers to becoming one of the most exciting young teams in the league.
With stars like Baker Mayfield, Odell Beckham Jr., Myles Garrett, and Nick Chubb, the future seems very bright indeed. Perhaps that’s why Cleveland Cavaliers star Larry Nance Jr. is asking someone to help him afford some tickets to the Browns’ home-opener against the Tennessee Titans this weekend.
Nance isn’t wrong about the prices. At the moment, the cheapest nosebleeds available at FirstEnergy Stadium is around $108. The most expensive tickets are close to four times that amount.
Nance grew up in Cleveland and is a true diehard fan of the Browns despite decades of pain and suffering. That fandom was on display earlier this summer when Nance took several Cavs rookies to Browns training camp one day. Now, he might be thinking about asking those same rookies to use a bit of their rookie deals to purchase Nance a couple tickets for the game.
Whether Nance is in the stands or not on Sunday, the Browns will surely look to get their 2019-20 season off on the right foot.