- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Larry Nance Jr. Takes Cavs Rookies to Cleveland Browns Training Camp
- Updated: July 31, 2019
The NBA preseason is still on the horizon, but the NFL preseason is in full swing as teams all over the league participate in training camp.
.@Larrydn22 is in the house!
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) July 31, 2019
It makes perfect sense why Nance would want to see a Browns practice in person. Born and raised in Akron, Ohio, Nance is a Cleveland native through and through.
As for the Cavs rookies who came along, there’s little doubt that they were happy to see the likes of Baker Mayfield, Odell Beckham Jr., and Jarvis Landry take the field.
This season, the Browns are expected to the end years of mediocrity and compete for a playoff berth.
As for the Cavs, they’re still deeply entrenched in their rebuilding process. Hopefully, the rookies that joined Nance to training camp will one day be a part of a Cavs’ playoff push in the future.