- Khris Middleton Looking Forward to Battling Matthew Dellavedova During USA-Australia Match
- Kevin Porter Jr. and Bol Bol Voted as Biggest Steals in 2019 NBA Draft
- Video: Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr. Drops 40-Point Triple-Double in Crawsover Pro-Am League Game
- Former Cavs Head Coach Announces He Suffers From Multiple Sclerosis
- Report: Cavs’ ‘Deep-Thinkers’ Worried About Defensive Limitations Around Sexton-Garland Backcourt
- Cavs Insider Says Team Getting More Than 25 Wins This Season Would Be ‘Pleasant Surprise’
- Report: Cavs Plan to Have 6 Guards on Roster by Start of Season
- J.R. Smith Gets Incredible Tattoo of His Daughter
- Kevin Love to Appear on Upcoming Episode of LeBron James’ ‘The Shop’
- Report: Cavs Sign Former Orlando Magic Swingman to 1-Year Deal
Larry Nance Jr. Takes Cavs Rookies to Cleveland Browns Training Camp
- Updated: July 31, 2019
The NBA preseason is still on the horizon, but the NFL preseason is in full swing as teams all over the league participate in training camp.
.@Larrydn22 is in the house!
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) July 31, 2019
It makes perfect sense why Nance would want to see a Browns practice in person. Born and raised in Akron, Ohio, Nance is a Cleveland native through and through.
As for the Cavs rookies who came along, there’s little doubt that they were happy to see the likes of Baker Mayfield, Odell Beckham Jr., and Jarvis Landry take the field.
This season, the Browns are expected to the end years of mediocrity and compete for a playoff berth.
As for the Cavs, they’re still deeply entrenched in their rebuilding process. Hopefully, the rookies that joined Nance to training camp will one day be a part of a Cavs’ playoff push in the future.