- Brad Stevens Heaps Praise on John Beilein, Says He Will Thrive in Cleveland
- Report: Several Cavs Players Say ‘Toughness’ Was Difference Between Them and Celtics
- Report: Jayson Tatum to Miss Celtics-Cavs Matchup on Tuesday Night
- Kevin Love Discusses What It Was Like to Visit With Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert
- Report: Cavs Have Been Receptive to John Beilein’s Extremely Long Practices
- Video: Austin Carr Accidentally Calls New Cavs Play-by-Play Announcer ‘Fred’
- Report: Cavs Visited Team Owner Dan Gilbert at His Detroit Home on Saturday
- Report: Cavs Willing to Put Darius Garland in Starting Lineup Immediately
- Darius Garland Opens Up on Adjustment to NBA: ‘It’s Been Really Fun’
- Channing Frye Refuses to Call Stephen Curry ‘Lock’ for MVP
Larry Nance Jr. Takes Cavs Rookies to Cleveland Browns Training Camp
- Updated: July 31, 2019
The NBA preseason is still on the horizon, but the NFL preseason is in full swing as teams all over the league participate in training camp.
.@Larrydn22 is in the house!
— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) July 31, 2019
It makes perfect sense why Nance would want to see a Browns practice in person. Born and raised in Akron, Ohio, Nance is a Cleveland native through and through.
As for the Cavs rookies who came along, there’s little doubt that they were happy to see the likes of Baker Mayfield, Odell Beckham Jr., and Jarvis Landry take the field.
This season, the Browns are expected to the end years of mediocrity and compete for a playoff berth.
As for the Cavs, they’re still deeply entrenched in their rebuilding process. Hopefully, the rookies that joined Nance to training camp will one day be a part of a Cavs’ playoff push in the future.