- Larry Nance Jr. Pays Respect to Kobe Bryant as He Shows Off Latest Cavs Workout
- Report: Cavs ‘Eager to Play’ as Hot Debate Regarding How NBA Should Return Continues
- Pelicans Rookie Declares LeBron James Buzzer-Beater Favorite Game-Winner in NBA History
- J.B. Bickerstaff on Collin Sexton: ‘You Will Not Find a Guy Who Is More Serious About His Game’
- Andre Drummond Leaves Waitress Stunned as He Leaves Enormous Tip on Check
- Kendrick Perkins Says James Harden Better All-Around Player Than Stephen Curry
- Report: International Club to Target Ante Zizic This Offseason
- Kevin Porter Jr. Sends Passionate Message to City of Cleveland
- Khloe Kardashian Sends NSFW Message to Woman Claiming to Be Mother of Tristan Thompson’s Son
- Ranking the 10 Best Players in Cleveland Cavaliers History
Golden State Warriors Troll Cleveland Cavaliers With Petty New Shirts
- Updated: May 30, 2017
We’re now just days away from the start of the 2017 NBA Finals and fans have received the matchup they’ve all been waiting for: the Cleveland Cavaliers versus the Golden State Warriors.
With the highly anticipated matchup already in place, the drama is building up similarly to last year, when King Apparel released a T-shirt with the phrase “23>73” on it, implying that LeBron James and the Cavs were greater than the 73-win Warriors.
— Billy Jelenic (@treyjay12) April 17, 2017
That actually proved to be true, as the Cavs came back from being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals and made history as the first team ever to win a championship after facing such a daunting deficit.
Now, the Warriors have seemingly fired a shot back one year later with the release of the shirts below:
Warriors come out with troll shirts for the Cavs? Let the Petty Games Begin pic.twitter.com/DFVd1ud0VW
— Adrian (@4royal) May 29, 2017
The rubber match begins on Thursday night, as neither team will have any excuses as both the Cavs and Warriors head into the NBA Finals at full strength.