- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Golden State Warriors Troll Cleveland Cavaliers With Petty New Shirts
- Updated: May 30, 2017
We’re now just days away from the start of the 2017 NBA Finals and fans have received the matchup they’ve all been waiting for: the Cleveland Cavaliers versus the Golden State Warriors.
With the highly anticipated matchup already in place, the drama is building up similarly to last year, when King Apparel released a T-shirt with the phrase “23>73” on it, implying that LeBron James and the Cavs were greater than the 73-win Warriors.
— Billy Jelenic (@treyjay12) April 17, 2017
That actually proved to be true, as the Cavs came back from being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals and made history as the first team ever to win a championship after facing such a daunting deficit.
Now, the Warriors have seemingly fired a shot back one year later with the release of the shirts below:
Warriors come out with troll shirts for the Cavs? Let the Petty Games Begin pic.twitter.com/DFVd1ud0VW
— Adrian (@4royal) May 29, 2017
The rubber match begins on Thursday night, as neither team will have any excuses as both the Cavs and Warriors head into the NBA Finals at full strength.