- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Golden State Warriors Troll Cleveland Cavaliers With Petty New Shirts
- Updated: May 30, 2017
We’re now just days away from the start of the 2017 NBA Finals and fans have received the matchup they’ve all been waiting for: the Cleveland Cavaliers versus the Golden State Warriors.
With the highly anticipated matchup already in place, the drama is building up similarly to last year, when King Apparel released a T-shirt with the phrase “23>73” on it, implying that LeBron James and the Cavs were greater than the 73-win Warriors.
— Billy Jelenic (@treyjay12) April 17, 2017
That actually proved to be true, as the Cavs came back from being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals and made history as the first team ever to win a championship after facing such a daunting deficit.
Now, the Warriors have seemingly fired a shot back one year later with the release of the shirts below:
Warriors come out with troll shirts for the Cavs? Let the Petty Games Begin pic.twitter.com/DFVd1ud0VW
— Adrian (@4royal) May 29, 2017
The rubber match begins on Thursday night, as neither team will have any excuses as both the Cavs and Warriors head into the NBA Finals at full strength.