- Luka Doncic Pays Cedi Osman Ultimate Compliment After Rising Stars Challenge
- LeBron James Reveals Why Kyrie Irving’s Recent Phone Call Meant So Much to Him
- Rodney Hood Explains Why Playing in Cleveland Was So Rough Last Season
- Report: Former Cavs GM to Be ‘Likely Target’ in New Orleans Pelicans’ Search
- LeBron James Offers Huge Praise for Zion Williamson
- Report: Dan Gilbert Talked to Certain Cavs Players After Wednesday’s Loss to Brooklyn Nets
- Collin Sexton Takes Slight Jab at New York Knicks’ Kevin Knox
- Cavs Teammates Rave About ‘Hotheaded’ Marquese Chriss
- Scottie Pippen Takes Huge Shot at LeBron James in Comparison to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Cavs ‘Furious’ About Officiating Following Triple-Overtime Loss
Golden State Warriors Troll Cleveland Cavaliers With Petty New Shirts
- Updated: May 30, 2017
We’re now just days away from the start of the 2017 NBA Finals and fans have received the matchup they’ve all been waiting for: the Cleveland Cavaliers versus the Golden State Warriors.
With the highly anticipated matchup already in place, the drama is building up similarly to last year, when King Apparel released a T-shirt with the phrase “23>73” on it, implying that LeBron James and the Cavs were greater than the 73-win Warriors.
— Billy Jelenic (@treyjay12) April 17, 2017
That actually proved to be true, as the Cavs came back from being down 3-1 in the NBA Finals and made history as the first team ever to win a championship after facing such a daunting deficit.
Now, the Warriors have seemingly fired a shot back one year later with the release of the shirts below:
Warriors come out with troll shirts for the Cavs? Let the Petty Games Begin pic.twitter.com/DFVd1ud0VW
— Adrian (@4royal) May 29, 2017
The rubber match begins on Thursday night, as neither team will have any excuses as both the Cavs and Warriors head into the NBA Finals at full strength.