- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
- Report: Cavs Have 1 Draft Prospect ‘Sitting Firmly Towards the Top’ of Their List
Khloe Kardashian Defends Tristan Thompson After Internet Troll Bashes Him
- Updated: July 18, 2019
However, when one individual on social media remarked how Kardashian hated Thompson, the reality television star came to Thompson’s defense.
Thompson and Kardashian’s daughter, True, was born in April 2018, just days after news broke about Thompson cheating on Kardashian with two women. After another instance of apparent infidelity by Thompson earlier this year, the relationship ended.
Recently, Thompson purchased a home near Kardashian’s Southern California residence in order to be closer to his daughter during the offseason.
From a basketball perspective, the 28-year-old Thompson is entering a critical season that will help determine how big of a contract he’s able to obtain beyond the 2019-20 campaign. He’s scheduled to make $18.5 million during the final year of a five-year, $82 million deal he signed in 2015.
During each of the past two years, the once-durable Thompson has been plagued by injuries that have limited him to 96 regular season contests. He also needs to expand his game beyond his prowess on the glass, with career averages of 9.2 points and 8.6 rebounds over the first eight years of his career.
Potentially, Thompson could be dealt before the trade deadline next February if the Cavaliers get an offer they like or can’t come to an agreement on a new contract.