- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: Khloe Kardashian Gives Birth to Daughter With Tristan Thompson
- Updated: April 12, 2018
Just two days after it was reported that Tristan Thompson was caught cheating on his longtime girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian, the two welcomed their first child into the world after Kardashian gave birth at 4 a.m. local time on Thursday at a Cleveland-area hospital.
According to TMZ Sports, along with several members of Kardashian’s celebrity family, Thompson himself was present at the time of the delivery.
While the infidelity rumors were revealed several days ago, one of the videos was reportedly taken back in October. A second video of Thompson cheating was posted on Wednesday, which was reportedly taken just five days ago before the Cleveland Cavaliers faced off against the Knicks in New York City.
Just one day before the initial video of Thompson’s cheating was revealed, Kardashian took to Instagram to post a photo of her and the Cavs big man lovingly waiting for the birth of their child.
It is not yet clear how the reports of cheating will impact their relationship going forward, but it’s fair to say that things might be pretty strained for quite some time.