- Cavs Big Man Jordan Bell Reflects on Painful Series of Trades: ‘I Wanted to Fight Somebody’
- Video: Andre Drummond Drains Acrobatic 3-Pointer in Scrimmage
- Cavs Rumors: Growing Belief That NBA Won’t Create 2nd Bubble for 8 Eliminated Teams
- Report: Cavs Were ‘Livid’ to Be Left Out of NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Deems Anthony Davis ‘Monstar’ After Huge Game in NBA Bubble
- Larry Nance Jr. Shares Emotional Message About Why He Feels Lucky to Be on Cavs
- Dylan Windler Offers Incredibly Positive Update on Injury Recovery
- Tristan Thompson Gets Hyped While Explaining Why LeBron James Is the Best Player in the NBA
- Larry Nance Jr. Breaks Down Why He’s a ‘Huge Fan’ of LaMelo Ball
- Report: Cavs and Andre Drummond Exploring ‘Substantial Offer’ for Long-Term Extension
Kevin Love Credits Unique Activity for Making Him Better Athlete and Helping Extend Career
- Updated: February 22, 2019
That’s why he’s been such a big advocate for yoga.
“I started doing yoga and practicing yoga really after my rookie season,” said Love in a video published by Nike. “So that was just a way to do something to clear my head but also make my body feel good, which also transitioned into helping my basketball game.”
It should come as no surprise that Love is vocal about yoga. Just last month, he posted on social media about his love for the exercise and his partnership with Nike’s new yoga collection.
“Yoga has made me a better player and a better athlete because we need to be well-oiled machines and focusing on my entire boy from head to feet,” said Love. “Not only for the physical but for the mental has really pushed me in the right direction and help make my career longer.”
Designed for all athletes, the line featured the first yoga-specific clothing for men and is currently available on Nike.com
While not 100 percent yet, Love’s exercise philosophy and physical therapy have helped him rehabilitate from his toe surgery. In Thursday’s game against the Phoenix Suns, he posted 16 points and 11 rebounds in just 22 minutes of action.