- Larry Nance Jr. Claims All NBA Players Are Already ‘Out of Basketball Shape’
- Kevin Love Speculates How NBA Will Return for Rest of 2019-20 Season
- Report: Andre Drummond to Face Off Against DeMarcus Cousins in NBA 2K Tournament
- Larry Nance Jr.’s Hilarious Reason for Wanting to Resume Season Has Nothing to Do With Cavs
- Beth McLeod Touched by LeBron James’ Thoughts and Prayers
- Matthew Dellavedova Takes Playful Shot at Random Appearance of Cedi Osman
- Darius Garland Sends Somber Message Due to Lull in NBA Season
- Larry Nance Jr.: ‘I Have Zero Interest in Anything Basketball-Related Right Now’
- Report: Cavs’ Strength and Conditioning Trainers Keeping Team Ready
- Kyrie Irving Reveals Incredible Advice Kobe Bryant Gave Him Midway Through 2016 NBA Finals
Chris Bosh Rips Referees Following Controversial Game 1 Loss For Cavs
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Chris Bosh went on Twitter to air out his opinion regarding the officiating of the 2018 NBA Finals.
In the aftermath of Thursday night’s Game 1, Bosh tweeted that the game’s referees made “a lot of mistakes.” The NBA free agent then implied that the last two minutes of regulation and the whole overtime period were badly officiated.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) June 1, 2018
In one of the game’s most controversial calls, the Cavaliers were leading by two, 104-102, with 36.4 seconds left in the fourth quarter when the referees decided to overturn what was initially called an offensive foul on Kevin Durant into a blocking foul on James.
Durant sank both ensuing free throws to tie the game, effectively taking away momentum from the Cavs.