- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
- Report: Cavs Coach ‘Couldn’t Contain Excitement’ as Darius Garland Didn’t Miss for ‘5 or 6 Minutes’
- Koby Altman Says Darius Garland 1 of Few Players in Draft With ‘All-Star’ Potential
- Kevin Love Fully Supports Controversial NBA Owner to Run for President in 2020
Chris Bosh Rips Referees Following Controversial Game 1 Loss For Cavs
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Chris Bosh went on Twitter to air out his opinion regarding the officiating of the 2018 NBA Finals.
In the aftermath of Thursday night’s Game 1, Bosh tweeted that the game’s referees made “a lot of mistakes.” The NBA free agent then implied that the last two minutes of regulation and the whole overtime period were badly officiated.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) June 1, 2018
In one of the game’s most controversial calls, the Cavaliers were leading by two, 104-102, with 36.4 seconds left in the fourth quarter when the referees decided to overturn what was initially called an offensive foul on Kevin Durant into a blocking foul on James.
Durant sank both ensuing free throws to tie the game, effectively taking away momentum from the Cavs.