- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Chris Bosh Rips Referees Following Controversial Game 1 Loss For Cavs
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Chris Bosh went on Twitter to air out his opinion regarding the officiating of the 2018 NBA Finals.
In the aftermath of Thursday night’s Game 1, Bosh tweeted that the game’s referees made “a lot of mistakes.” The NBA free agent then implied that the last two minutes of regulation and the whole overtime period were badly officiated.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) June 1, 2018
In one of the game’s most controversial calls, the Cavaliers were leading by two, 104-102, with 36.4 seconds left in the fourth quarter when the referees decided to overturn what was initially called an offensive foul on Kevin Durant into a blocking foul on James.
Durant sank both ensuing free throws to tie the game, effectively taking away momentum from the Cavs.