- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Chris Bosh Rips Referees Following Controversial Game 1 Loss For Cavs
- Updated: June 1, 2018
Chris Bosh went on Twitter to air out his opinion regarding the officiating of the 2018 NBA Finals.
In the aftermath of Thursday night’s Game 1, Bosh tweeted that the game’s referees made “a lot of mistakes.” The NBA free agent then implied that the last two minutes of regulation and the whole overtime period were badly officiated.
— Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh) June 1, 2018
In one of the game’s most controversial calls, the Cavaliers were leading by two, 104-102, with 36.4 seconds left in the fourth quarter when the referees decided to overturn what was initially called an offensive foul on Kevin Durant into a blocking foul on James.
Durant sank both ensuing free throws to tie the game, effectively taking away momentum from the Cavs.