- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Kevin Love Helps Usher in New Collection From Nike Training
- Updated: January 9, 2019
Even though Kevin Love hasn’t played since late October, he’s still making good things happen off the court. This week, the Cleveland big man utilized Instagram to help announce Nike Yoga, the company’s new line of yoga gear.
View this post on Instagram
I was introduced to yoga 10 years ago after my Rookie season and it has helped me enhance my overall fitness and mental health. I’m thankful to be working with NIKE to help further such an important practice. Introducing Nike Yoga, designed for all athletes. #InProgress #NikeYoga
As Love put it, Nike Yoga is “designed for all athletes.” This is further evidenced by the announcement page, which includes testimonials from a skateboarder, a track and field athlete, and WNBA star Alana Beard.
Recently, Love has been very vocal about his mental health. It seems appropriate that he’s the NBA star helping announce a line that also happens to include Nike’s first yoga-specific clothing for men.
According to the company’s website, the Nike Yoga Collection will be available online and in stores sometime this month.