- NBA Commissioner Comments on Dan Gilbert’s Condition and Ability to Continue as Cavs Owner
- Report: Tyronn Lue Being Subpoenaed in Lawsuit Against Cavs
- Channing Frye Explains Why He Chose to Sign With Cavs Over Raptors Last Offseason
- Report: Koby Altman ‘Stunned’ Lindsay Gottlieb With Offer She Couldn’t Refuse
- Steve Kerr Heavily Praises Cavs Upon Unprecedented Hiring of Lindsay Gottlieb
- Cavs Rumors: Cleveland Cavaliers Considering Dealing No. 5 Pick to Atlanta Hawks
- Report: Cavs Make Groundbreaking Hire With Latest Addition to Staff
- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
Kevin Love Helps Usher in New Collection From Nike Training
- Updated: January 9, 2019
Even though Kevin Love hasn’t played since late October, he’s still making good things happen off the court. This week, the Cleveland big man utilized Instagram to help announce Nike Yoga, the company’s new line of yoga gear.
View this post on Instagram
I was introduced to yoga 10 years ago after my Rookie season and it has helped me enhance my overall fitness and mental health. I’m thankful to be working with NIKE to help further such an important practice. Introducing Nike Yoga, designed for all athletes. #InProgress #NikeYoga
As Love put it, Nike Yoga is “designed for all athletes.” This is further evidenced by the announcement page, which includes testimonials from a skateboarder, a track and field athlete, and WNBA star Alana Beard.
Recently, Love has been very vocal about his mental health. It seems appropriate that he’s the NBA star helping announce a line that also happens to include Nike’s first yoga-specific clothing for men.
According to the company’s website, the Nike Yoga Collection will be available online and in stores sometime this month.