- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
Kevin Love Helps Usher in New Collection From Nike Training
- Updated: January 9, 2019
Even though Kevin Love hasn’t played since late October, he’s still making good things happen off the court. This week, the Cleveland big man utilized Instagram to help announce Nike Yoga, the company’s new line of yoga gear.
View this post on Instagram
I was introduced to yoga 10 years ago after my Rookie season and it has helped me enhance my overall fitness and mental health. I’m thankful to be working with NIKE to help further such an important practice. Introducing Nike Yoga, designed for all athletes. #InProgress #NikeYoga
As Love put it, Nike Yoga is “designed for all athletes.” This is further evidenced by the announcement page, which includes testimonials from a skateboarder, a track and field athlete, and WNBA star Alana Beard.
Recently, Love has been very vocal about his mental health. It seems appropriate that he’s the NBA star helping announce a line that also happens to include Nike’s first yoga-specific clothing for men.
According to the company’s website, the Nike Yoga Collection will be available online and in stores sometime this month.