- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
- Mark Cuban shares incredible picture of Delonte West to prove he’s on path to recovery
- Report: Boston Celtics could offer major trade package for ‘obvious target’ Larry Nance Jr.
Kevin Love Helps Usher in New Collection From Nike Training
- Updated: January 9, 2019
Even though Kevin Love hasn’t played since late October, he’s still making good things happen off the court. This week, the Cleveland big man utilized Instagram to help announce Nike Yoga, the company’s new line of yoga gear.
View this post on Instagram
I was introduced to yoga 10 years ago after my Rookie season and it has helped me enhance my overall fitness and mental health. I’m thankful to be working with NIKE to help further such an important practice. Introducing Nike Yoga, designed for all athletes. #InProgress #NikeYoga
As Love put it, Nike Yoga is “designed for all athletes.” This is further evidenced by the announcement page, which includes testimonials from a skateboarder, a track and field athlete, and WNBA star Alana Beard.
Recently, Love has been very vocal about his mental health. It seems appropriate that he’s the NBA star helping announce a line that also happens to include Nike’s first yoga-specific clothing for men.
According to the company’s website, the Nike Yoga Collection will be available online and in stores sometime this month.