- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
Los Angeles Lakers Emerge as Favorites to Sign LeBron James
- Updated: June 10, 2018
Just a few weeks ago, the Cleveland Cavaliers were thought to be the favorites to sign LeBron James this offseason. However, following a four-game sweep in the 2018 NBA Finals, it appears Las Vegas has had a change of heart.
Following the conclusion of the finals, OddsShark revealed updated odds for where the three-time NBA champ is most likely to sign this summer.
— OddsShark (@OddsShark) June 9, 2018
The Lakers have been considered a top option to sign James this offseason for quite some time. The Lakers have the cap space to make several big moves this summer, and James already owns not one, but two homes in the upscale Los Angeles suburb of Brentwood.
While the Lakers are the new odds leaders, it is interesting to note that the four teams that have been considered the favorites to land James this summer are still at the top of the list. The Cavs still have fairly good odds to re-sign their star player, but they have moved to the third best odds at the moment.
This is all subject to change between now and the beginning of free agency on July 1. Until then, Vegas and everyone are just going to have to keep speculating on where James will be playing next season.