- Kevin Love Points Out Difference Between Passing to Collin Sexton and LeBron James
- Cavs Teammates Praise Collin Sexton for Accomplishing This First ‘Real’ NBA Feat
- Kevin Love Explains Why He’s Still Waiting for First ‘Big Win’ of Season
- Klay Thompson Says He Knew Warriors Were Going to Sweep ‘Defeated’ Cavs
- Nik Stauskas ‘Super Excited’ Koby Altman Brought Him Back to Cavs Organization
- Ranking the 5 Worst Cleveland Cavaliers Teams of All Time
- Report: Cavs Sign Guard Nik Stauskas to Deal for Rest of Season
- Channing Frye Notes Hilarious Pet Peeve Richard Jefferson Used to Have About Him
- Report: Cavs Have Added Monster Amount of Money to Payroll Since LeBron’s Departure
- Kevin Love Shares Inspirational Message Following First Game Back From Injury
Cavs Emerge as Odds Leaders to Land LeBron James This Offseason
- Updated: May 12, 2018
With the Eastern Conference Finals just days away, Las Vegas is already looking towards the offseason, more specifically, the betting odds regarding where LeBron James will decide to sign once he becomes a free agent this summer.
Despite the countless rumors and reports throughout the season that seem to point to his desire to play elsewhere in the 2018-19 season and beyond, the Cleveland Cavaliers have emerged as the odds leaders to sign the four-time MVP.
Per BetOnline, the Cavs have the best odds to land James at +125 (5-4). The other possibilities include the Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, and Philadelphia 76ers, who all have +375 (15-4) odds.
Earlier this season, the Cavs were struggling to find their way on the court and off of it. However, since the playoffs started, the Cavs have been gaining momentum with each passing game. While they were very nearly bounced in the first round after a wild seven-game series against a scrappy Indiana Pacers team, the Cavs dominated the Toronto Raptors in a four-game sweep.
Now, James and company will take on the Boston Celtics for what is sure to be an entertaining conference finals. If the Cavs are able to advance to the NBA Finals for a fourth straight season, their odds of re-signing James are sure to only go up.