- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
- Report: Jarrett Allen was talking trash to Nets about Collin Sexton before his shots even went in
- Cavs head coach issues striking comparison between Collin Sexton and Michael Jordan
- Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant give major props to Collin Sexton after he drops 42 points on Nets
- Video: Collin Sexton drills cold-blooded 3 in Kyrie Irving’s face to send game into double overtime
- Cavs unveil tribute video as Nets superstar Kyrie Irving returns to Cleveland
- Report: Kyrie Irving to officially start and play in Nets matchup vs. Cavs
Cavs Emerge as Odds Leaders to Land LeBron James This Offseason
- Updated: May 12, 2018
With the Eastern Conference Finals just days away, Las Vegas is already looking towards the offseason, more specifically, the betting odds regarding where LeBron James will decide to sign once he becomes a free agent this summer.
Despite the countless rumors and reports throughout the season that seem to point to his desire to play elsewhere in the 2018-19 season and beyond, the Cleveland Cavaliers have emerged as the odds leaders to sign the four-time MVP.
Per BetOnline, the Cavs have the best odds to land James at +125 (5-4). The other possibilities include the Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, and Philadelphia 76ers, who all have +375 (15-4) odds.
Earlier this season, the Cavs were struggling to find their way on the court and off of it. However, since the playoffs started, the Cavs have been gaining momentum with each passing game. While they were very nearly bounced in the first round after a wild seven-game series against a scrappy Indiana Pacers team, the Cavs dominated the Toronto Raptors in a four-game sweep.
Now, James and company will take on the Boston Celtics for what is sure to be an entertaining conference finals. If the Cavs are able to advance to the NBA Finals for a fourth straight season, their odds of re-signing James are sure to only go up.