- LeBron James shares how much he misses Tristan Thompson after linking up with him
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
An Exclusive Look Inside LeBron’s Brand New $23 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: December 7, 2017
The rumors circulating about LeBron James possibly heading to Los Angeles this offseason just got a little more interesting. According to Trulia.com, James just purchased his second home in the upscale West LA neighborhood of Brentwood for $23 million.
There are many months before the world finds out the four-time NBA MVP’s plan for the future of his NBA career, but that doesn’t mean fans can’t enjoy his incredible new home.
Continue below to get a look at James’ stunning pad.
The eight-bed, 11-bath mansion features views all the way from Downtown Los Angeles to Santa Monica and the Pacific Ocean.
(Continue gallery on next page!)