- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
An Exclusive Look Inside LeBron’s Brand New $23 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: December 7, 2017
The rumors circulating about LeBron James possibly heading to Los Angeles this offseason just got a little more interesting. According to Trulia.com, James just purchased his second home in the upscale West LA neighborhood of Brentwood for $23 million.
There are many months before the world finds out the four-time NBA MVP’s plan for the future of his NBA career, but that doesn’t mean fans can’t enjoy his incredible new home.
Continue below to get a look at James’ stunning pad.
The eight-bed, 11-bath mansion features views all the way from Downtown Los Angeles to Santa Monica and the Pacific Ocean.
(Continue gallery on next page!)