- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
An Exclusive Look Inside LeBron’s Brand New $23 Million Los Angeles Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: December 7, 2017
The rumors circulating about LeBron James possibly heading to Los Angeles this offseason just got a little more interesting. According to Trulia.com, James just purchased his second home in the upscale West LA neighborhood of Brentwood for $23 million.
There are many months before the world finds out the four-time NBA MVP’s plan for the future of his NBA career, but that doesn’t mean fans can’t enjoy his incredible new home.
Continue below to get a look at James’ stunning pad.
The eight-bed, 11-bath mansion features views all the way from Downtown Los Angeles to Santa Monica and the Pacific Ocean.
(Continue gallery on next page!)