- Report: Cavs Still Exploring Ways to Trade for No. 3 Pick to Draft R.J. Barrett
- Video: Kevin Love Discusses If He’s Open to Leaving Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Cavs Held Private Workout, Had Dinner With Jarrett Culver on Monday
- How Cavs Could Land No. 3 Pick By Facilitating Anthony Davis Trade to Knicks
- Channing Frye Gives Hilarious Take on Kawhi Leonard
- Kevin Love Gives Bold Prediction on Rest of NBA Finals
- Cavs Fans Quickly Shut Down SportsCenter’s ‘Fact’ About Toronto Raptors
- Kevin Love’s Emphatic Reaction After Seeing Kevin Durant Go Down With Injury in Game 5
- R.J. Barrett Says He’s Only Willing to Meet and Work Out With New York Knicks
- J.R. Smith Writes Emotional Post Honoring Memory of Best Friend
Cavs News: Tyronn Lue Set to Return Thursday Night vs. Wizards
- Updated: April 4, 2018
The Cleveland Cavaliers have quite a bit to celebrate about at the moment. Not only are they enjoying one of the most successful stretches of their season so far, winning nine of their last 10 games, they have also been welcoming a number of injured players back to the court.
Ty Lue will return to the sidelines as head coach of the Cavs on Thursday against Washington. https://t.co/96ZhtaUEmT
— clevelanddotcom Cavs (@PDcavsinsider) April 4, 2018
While many would assume that a team would struggle without the leadership of its coach, the Cavs have proven just the opposite. Lue will reclaim the reigns of a team that went 9-1 in his absence. Much of that is thanks to interim head coach Larry Drew. Lue credited Drew for much of the team’s success, telling Cleveland.com that he has done “a hell of a job.”
With just four games left in the regular season, and an almost fully healthy roster, Lue can use the remaining games to finalize the Cavs’ offensive sets, defensive schemes, and player rotations for the quickly approaching playoffs.
The 2017-18 campaign has been a tough one for the Cavs from nearly start to finish. However, for the first time in a long time, it seems things are really starting to work in Cleveland’s favor.