- John Beilein Says Collin Sexton Is Big Reason Why He Joined Cavs
- Richard Jefferson’s 3 Hilarious Tweets Sum Up Warriors-Blazers Series Perfectly
- Cavs News: Collin Sexton Named to All-Rookie Second Team
- 4 Players Cavs Should Look at With No. 5 Pick in 2019 NBA Draft
- Magic Johnson Says Los Angeles Lakers Should Pursue Kyrie Irving in Free Agency
- Report: Cavs Hire J.B. Bickerstaff as Associate Head Coach
- Report: Cavs ‘Really Want’ R.J. Barrett, Will Try to Maneuver to Make It Happen
- Report: Cavs Will ‘Undoubtedly’ Try to Get Another 1st-Round Pick for 2019 NBA Draft
- Report: Teams ‘More Wary’ of Pursuing Kyrie Irving This Offseason
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Admits Eastern Conference Easier Now That LeBron James Is Gone
Report: NBA Insider Reveals When Cavs Are Expecting Tyronn Lue to Return
- Updated: March 19, 2018
Luckily, the most recent reports regarding Lue’s health indicate that his absence won’t last for long, and that the team hopes he will be back in a matter of days.
New story: Tyronn Lue is stepping away from coaching the Cavs "for the time being" because of health reasons. Sources tell @wojespn CLE hopes he could return in a period of days, not weeks https://t.co/PDJdkL8NXb
— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) March 19, 2018
“I was told this morning, sooner than later,” Wojnarowski told SportsCenter on Monday morning regarding Lue’s return. “There’s going to at least be a few games here, but I’m told this is not expected to be a long-term absence. That he’ll be back, I’m told, well before the start of the playoffs.”
Another NBA insider corroborated Wojnarowski’s report, saying that Lue currently plans to be back on the Cavs bench next week.
Tyronn Lue will be on a one-week plan to address his health issues, per source. The current plan is to return to the bench next week.
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) March 19, 2018
This is great news for a Cavs team that is looking to finish the 2017-18 regular season off strong. In the meantime, interim head coach Larry Drew will look keep the team on the right track as the regular season enters its final weeks.