- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
- Why the Cavs Would Have Made the Playoffs This Year With a Healthy Kevin Love
- Former Cavs Assistant Coach Hilariously Details Story of J.R. Smith Throwing Soup at Him
- Report: Cavs Teammates Were Rolling Their Eyes at Cedi Osman Early in the Season
- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
LeBron James Responds to Fox News Anchor’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Comments
- Updated: February 17, 2018
On Friday night, James took to Twitter to let Ingraham know that he does not plan to stay silent, despite her advising him to “shut up and dribble.”
How’s this for fitting, considering the Kevin Durant-LeBron James discussion that sparked all this was an @uninterrupted production? This is what you see when you walk into their office in LA. https://t.co/5K8VJa4V32 pic.twitter.com/o3CyLKBBUZ
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) February 17, 2018
Ingraham, seemingly determined to not back down, later invited James to join her on the very show that she criticized him on just a day before.
Hey King, Come play on my Court next week. You’re invited on the show anytime. https://t.co/CpXRl5jGzQ
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) February 17, 2018
Ever since Trump was elected president, James has been an outspoken critic. It does not appear that Ingraham, or anyone else, will convince James to stay silent when it comes to his political opinions.
James has yet to respond to Ingraham’s invite, but given his brief response, it doesn’t seem likely that we’ll be seeing him on Fox News anytime soon.