- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
LeBron James Responds to Fox News Anchor’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Comments
- Updated: February 17, 2018
On Friday night, James took to Twitter to let Ingraham know that he does not plan to stay silent, despite her advising him to “shut up and dribble.”
How’s this for fitting, considering the Kevin Durant-LeBron James discussion that sparked all this was an @uninterrupted production? This is what you see when you walk into their office in LA. https://t.co/5K8VJa4V32 pic.twitter.com/o3CyLKBBUZ
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) February 17, 2018
Ingraham, seemingly determined to not back down, later invited James to join her on the very show that she criticized him on just a day before.
Hey King, Come play on my Court next week. You’re invited on the show anytime. https://t.co/CpXRl5jGzQ
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) February 17, 2018
Ever since Trump was elected president, James has been an outspoken critic. It does not appear that Ingraham, or anyone else, will convince James to stay silent when it comes to his political opinions.
James has yet to respond to Ingraham’s invite, but given his brief response, it doesn’t seem likely that we’ll be seeing him on Fox News anytime soon.