- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
LeBron James Responds to Fox News Anchor’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Comments
- Updated: February 17, 2018
On Friday night, James took to Twitter to let Ingraham know that he does not plan to stay silent, despite her advising him to “shut up and dribble.”
How’s this for fitting, considering the Kevin Durant-LeBron James discussion that sparked all this was an @uninterrupted production? This is what you see when you walk into their office in LA. https://t.co/5K8VJa4V32 pic.twitter.com/o3CyLKBBUZ
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) February 17, 2018
Ingraham, seemingly determined to not back down, later invited James to join her on the very show that she criticized him on just a day before.
Hey King, Come play on my Court next week. You’re invited on the show anytime. https://t.co/CpXRl5jGzQ
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) February 17, 2018
Ever since Trump was elected president, James has been an outspoken critic. It does not appear that Ingraham, or anyone else, will convince James to stay silent when it comes to his political opinions.
James has yet to respond to Ingraham’s invite, but given his brief response, it doesn’t seem likely that we’ll be seeing him on Fox News anytime soon.