- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Fox News Anchor Blasts LeBron James, Tells Him to ‘Shut Up and Dribble’
- Updated: February 16, 2018
Ingraham’s comments not only criticized James for his opinion on the president, she went on to mock him for his education, or lack thereof.
— Thomas Bishop (@bishopk0s) February 16, 2018
What Ingraham failed to realize is that James has always been vocal about his political beliefs before Trump came into power. He speaks out against racism and inequality similar to what other sports icons have done in the past.
The Boston Celtics’ Bill Russell, the UCLA Bruins’ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (then known as Lew Alcindor), heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali, and the Cleveland Browns’ Jim Brown were among those who voiced their opinions about the civil rights movement.
Her word of advice to James?
“Shut up and dribble,” she said.
Rather than receiving support for her comments, it appears that she has received more disdain than she was probably expecting. Or maybe this was the response she was hoping for after all.