- LeBron James identifies himself with Michael Jordan after video of Cavs member trashing him emerges
- Report: It’s ‘a matter of time’ until Andre Drummond secures a buyout and joins the Brooklyn Nets
- Tristan Thompson hopes Cavs retire his jersey, makes perfect analogy to ‘tough, gritty MFs’ of Cleveland
- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
LeBron James Hilariously Responds to Kyrie Irving Calling the Earth Flat
- Updated: February 19, 2017
In what’s turning out to be one of the more bizarre stories of All-Star Weekend, Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James decided to address point guard Kyrie Irving‘s ridiculous statements made on All-Star Media Day Friday.
Irving had initially stated that people should question the educational system more and then went on by using the earth as an example. He then went on to say that he believes that the earth is flat and also that dinosaurs never existed.
Instead of taking the opportunity to roast his starting point guard, James responded in the most LeBron James way possible:
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 18, 2017
However, the four-time MVP did manage to get a slight jab in later on during his interviews:
LeBron James – "Kyrie the earth is flat, right?"
Kyrie Irving – "yea!"
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) February 18, 2017