- Cavs superstar Kevin Love seen working out in New York with renowned trainer
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Have ‘Real Shot’ at DeAndre Jordan
- Updated: January 29, 2018
The trade on Monday of Blake Griffin from the Los Angeles Clippers to the Detroit Pistons could apparently be the first in a series of trades by the Clippers who have likely begun a rebuilding process. That’s potentially led to the Cleveland Cavaliers being a strong contender for the services of Clippers’ center DeAndre Jordan, according to one basketball insider.
Could you see the Cavs getting deandre now??
— Cade Martin (@20CadeM) January 30, 2018
Cavs and Bucks have a real shot. https://t.co/FeGwsaXIkA
— Steve Kyler (@stevekylerNBA) January 30, 2018
While there’s no indication of who the Clippers would be asking for in return, past reports have centered on Tristan Thompson and Iman Shumpert as the main candidates to be moved. However, the likelihood is that the Clippers will expect the Brooklyn pick acquired by the Cavs last year to be included in any package.
The NBA trade deadline ends a week from this Thursday, which doesn’t afford the Cavaliers a great deal of time in making the deal. However, considering the Jordan-to-Cleveland rumors first surfaced two months ago, they’ve had plenty of time to consider all of their options.