- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Cavs Players React to Kyrie Irving’s ‘Suck My D—‘ Comments
- Updated: October 23, 2017
Former Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving made news on Friday night when he was caught on video yelling profanities at a fan while walking out of the Boston Celtics locker room. While the incident certainly surprised some fans, it hasn’t seemed to surprise his former teammates.
According to The Athletic’s Jason Lloyd, Irving’s childish outburst was nothing new for those who used to play with him in Cleveland.
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) October 23, 2017
The reported reactions from the Cavs players is eye-opening. While Irving likes to present himself as a thoughtful and profound individual when he speaks with the press, it seems there may be another side to the the 25-year-old All-Star that only those closest to him get to see.
Irving’s incredible talent on the court is undeniable. In his young career with the Celtics, he is already averaging 20.0 points, 5.7 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game. The Cavaliers may miss his offensive ability, but it’s beginning to seem that they are perfectly fine with being rid of the baggage that comes along with it.