- LeBron James offers heavy praise for Cavs rebuild, admits he pays ‘close attention’ to team
- Dylan Windler throws subtle shade at refs for not getting foul call after slam on Kyle Kuzma
- Video: LeBron James has heartwarming reunion with Cedi Osman prior to Cavs game vs. Lakers
- LeBron James reveals Cavs fan that mocked him, which led to 21-point explosion in 4th quarter
- Collin Sexton opens up on why Cavs needed blowout loss versus Celtics
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are hoping Andre Drummond gets bought out by Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: LeBron James gave Cavs teammates ‘300’ style Spartan shields before facing Warriors in 2016 Finals
- Report: Larry Nance Jr. to miss Monday’s game vs. Lakers with new injury
- Report: Cavs could try to flip Andre Drummond and Kevin Love for draft capital
- Report: Nets in ‘active discussions’ with Cavs for JaVale McGee, also interested in Kevin Love
Cavs Players React to Kyrie Irving’s ‘Suck My D—‘ Comments
- Updated: October 23, 2017
Former Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving made news on Friday night when he was caught on video yelling profanities at a fan while walking out of the Boston Celtics locker room. While the incident certainly surprised some fans, it hasn’t seemed to surprise his former teammates.
According to The Athletic’s Jason Lloyd, Irving’s childish outburst was nothing new for those who used to play with him in Cleveland.
— Jordan Zirm (@clevezirm) October 23, 2017
The reported reactions from the Cavs players is eye-opening. While Irving likes to present himself as a thoughtful and profound individual when he speaks with the press, it seems there may be another side to the the 25-year-old All-Star that only those closest to him get to see.
Irving’s incredible talent on the court is undeniable. In his young career with the Celtics, he is already averaging 20.0 points, 5.7 assists, and 4.7 rebounds per game. The Cavaliers may miss his offensive ability, but it’s beginning to seem that they are perfectly fine with being rid of the baggage that comes along with it.