- Report: Cavs Would ‘Gladly’ Trade for Gordon Hayward This Offseason
- Report: Kyrie Irving Was ‘Strange’ and ‘Angry’ After Winning 2016 NBA Championship
- LeBron James Again Named One of Time’s 100 Most Influential People
- Charles Barkley Roasts Shaquille O’Neal for His Miserable Tenure on Cavs
- Report: Cavs Have Compiled List of Potential Suitors for J.R. Smith
- Report: There Were Weeks Where LeBron’s Agent and David Griffin ‘Drove Each Other Nuts’
- Collin Sexton Sends Special Thanks to Cavs Organization, Teammates and Fans
- LeBron James’ Former Cavs Coach Calls Him a ‘Coach Killer’
- Zion Williamson Officially Declares for 2019 NBA Draft With Epic Video
- Report: Several Executives Couldn’t Believe Cavs Thought They Were Going to Make Playoffs
Video: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Preparing for 2017-18 Season With Intense Workout
- Updated: September 13, 2017
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade made news on Wednesday when it was reported that they enjoyed a joint workout session in Los Angeles. It seems the two enjoy working out together so much that they joined up again on Thursday night.
James shared footage of the two working up a sweat on his Instagram story.
Bron and Wade getting ready for the season 💪 (via KingJames/IG Story)
Posted by Bleacher Report on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Preseason workouts are set to begin in the next couple weeks so it makes sense that the two All-Stars are using each other as motivation for the upcoming 2017-18 NBA campaign.
There has been little known movement on Wade’s status since it was initially reported that he is seeking a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Still, he and James working out together so close to the start off the season seems to point to his reported interest in joining forces with James on the Cleveland Cavaliers for yet another championship run.