- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
- Report: Cavs viewed Kevin Porter Jr. as ‘untouchable’ and considered him ‘most talented’ youngster on roster
- Report: Cavs send Kevin Porter Jr. to Rockets for 2nd-round draft pick
Video: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Preparing for 2017-18 Season With Intense Workout
- Updated: September 13, 2017
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade made news on Wednesday when it was reported that they enjoyed a joint workout session in Los Angeles. It seems the two enjoy working out together so much that they joined up again on Thursday night.
James shared footage of the two working up a sweat on his Instagram story.
Bron and Wade getting ready for the season ? (via KingJames/IG Story)
Posted by Bleacher Report on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Preseason workouts are set to begin in the next couple weeks so it makes sense that the two All-Stars are using each other as motivation for the upcoming 2017-18 NBA campaign.
There has been little known movement on Wade’s status since it was initially reported that he is seeking a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Still, he and James working out together so close to the start off the season seems to point to his reported interest in joining forces with James on the Cleveland Cavaliers for yet another championship run.