- LeBron James shares how much he misses Tristan Thompson after linking up with him
- Report: LaMelo Ball has no plans to meet with Cavs ahead of 2020 NBA Draft
- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
Video: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Preparing for 2017-18 Season With Intense Workout
- Updated: September 13, 2017
LeBron James and Dwyane Wade made news on Wednesday when it was reported that they enjoyed a joint workout session in Los Angeles. It seems the two enjoy working out together so much that they joined up again on Thursday night.
James shared footage of the two working up a sweat on his Instagram story.
Bron and Wade getting ready for the season ? (via KingJames/IG Story)
Posted by Bleacher Report on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Preseason workouts are set to begin in the next couple weeks so it makes sense that the two All-Stars are using each other as motivation for the upcoming 2017-18 NBA campaign.
There has been little known movement on Wade’s status since it was initially reported that he is seeking a contract buyout from the Chicago Bulls. Still, he and James working out together so close to the start off the season seems to point to his reported interest in joining forces with James on the Cleveland Cavaliers for yet another championship run.