- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Video: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Seen Working Out Together in Los Angeles
- Updated: September 12, 2017
On Monday, Wade was seeing working out with LeBron James in Los Angeles and according to Cleveland.com, at least one member of the Cavs’ player development staff was present as well, putting the two All-Stars through drills.
James added to the excitement by posting a video of the two together on the court:
“Always great when I can link back up on the court and put some work in with my brother @dwyanewade,” James captioned the video. “It just feels different.”
James has taken the court with many stars around the league this offseason. With his and Wade’s workout coming just one week before James hosts his Cavs teammates for a pre-training camp workout, it may be a bit of foreshadowing into the duo’s future.
The Cavaliers have endured one of the most dramatic NBA offseasons in recent memory. If Wade were to be granted a contract buyout and sign with the Cavs, however, it would all be worth it.