- J.R. Smith annihilates Olivia Harlan Dekker, insinuates husband uses N-bombs
- Sam Dekker’s wife agrees that J.R. Smith amongst ‘dumbest people on planet’
- Sam Dekker issues strong response to J.R. Smith’s accusation that he supports Donald Trump
- Report: Cavs to hold pre-draft workouts for Obi Toppin, other top prospects this week
- J.R. Smith says former Cavs swingman was only teammate he couldn’t ‘stand’ in entire NBA career
- Report: J.B. Bickerstaff reveals ‘positive’ conversations with Andre Drummond about future with Cavs
- Skip Bayless makes strong argument why he would take 2016 Cavs over 2020 Lakers
- LeBron James gets ‘chills’ rewatching Cavs’ historic NBA Finals win over Warriors
- Andre Drummond hints at working towards major evolution in his game
- Video: Cavs big man seen getting schooled by WNBA star in 1-on-1 matchup
Report: Cavs Release Update on Kevin Love’s Injury After Nasty Collision
- Updated: May 25, 2018
At halftime, the Cavaliers offered an update on Love, saying that he is still undergoing evaluation for a concussion and will be held out for the remainder of the game.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) May 26, 2018
Love’s absence for the rest of the contest will surely be a large blow to the Cavs. Luckily, they finished the first half with a large cushion, leading the game, 54-43.
The Cavs will look to carry their double-digit lead into the second half so they can get the win and extend the series. If they manage to do so, Loves’ health will certainly be something to keep an eye on leading up to Game 7.