- Cavs News: Jordan Clarkson Signs With Rich Paul and Klutch Sports
- Report: Cavs Turned Down Multiple J.R. Smith Offers That Would Have Netted 1st-Round Pick
- Report: J.R. Smith and Kyle Korver Expected to Sign With Lakers
- Koby Altman Offers High Praise for Dylan Windler
- Cavs News: Darius Garland Among Favorites to Win Rookie of the Year
- Report: Some Players on Cavs Think Collin Sexton Is Best as 6th Man
- Channing Frye Campaigns for Kevin Love to Join Portland Trail Blazers
- LeBron James and Chris Paul Support Kevin Love’s Cheat Day on Instagram
- Steph Curry Reveals Sole Regret He Had During Warriors-Cavs Championship Battles
- Larry Nance Jr. Thinks It’s Hilarious That Lakers Are Interested in D’Angelo Russell Again
Report: Cavs Release Update on Kevin Love’s Injury After Nasty Collision
- Updated: May 25, 2018
At halftime, the Cavaliers offered an update on Love, saying that he is still undergoing evaluation for a concussion and will be held out for the remainder of the game.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) May 26, 2018
Love’s absence for the rest of the contest will surely be a large blow to the Cavs. Luckily, they finished the first half with a large cushion, leading the game, 54-43.
The Cavs will look to carry their double-digit lead into the second half so they can get the win and extend the series. If they manage to do so, Loves’ health will certainly be something to keep an eye on leading up to Game 7.