- Isaiah Thomas Says Celtics Would Have Won Title If He Had Never Been Traded to Cavs
- Collin Sexton Credits Cavs Teammates After Reaching 6th Straight 23-Point Game
- Channing Frye Explains Why Detroit Pistons Are Going to Be Dangerous in Playoffs
- Dan Gilbert, Larry Drew, and Channing Frye Offer Huge Praise for Collin Sexton
- Report: Kevin Love Questionable vs. Detroit Pistons With New Injury
- Cedi Osman Sends Message to Team USA Amid FIBA World Cup Match
- Kyrie Irving Says LeBron James Was ‘Thirsty for Rebounds’ With Cavs
- Collin Sexton Breaks Cavs Rookie Record Set by LeBron James
- J.R. Smith Says He’s Beaten Kyrie Irving, Carmelo Anthony, Other All-Stars 1-on-1
- Kevin Love Speaks Out on Facing Dirk Nowitzki One Last Time
Report: Cavs Release Update on Kevin Love’s Injury After Nasty Collision
- Updated: May 25, 2018
At halftime, the Cavaliers offered an update on Love, saying that he is still undergoing evaluation for a concussion and will be held out for the remainder of the game.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) May 26, 2018
Love’s absence for the rest of the contest will surely be a large blow to the Cavs. Luckily, they finished the first half with a large cushion, leading the game, 54-43.
The Cavs will look to carry their double-digit lead into the second half so they can get the win and extend the series. If they manage to do so, Loves’ health will certainly be something to keep an eye on leading up to Game 7.