- Report: Cavs-Wizards matchups on Sunday and Monday postponed due to COVID-19
- Report: Cavs received calls for Andre Drummond and JaVale McGee in aftermath of Jarrett Allen trade
- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
Report: Cavs Release Update on Kevin Love’s Injury After Nasty Collision
- Updated: May 25, 2018
At halftime, the Cavaliers offered an update on Love, saying that he is still undergoing evaluation for a concussion and will be held out for the remainder of the game.
— Allie Clifton (@FSOAllieOop) May 26, 2018
Love’s absence for the rest of the contest will surely be a large blow to the Cavs. Luckily, they finished the first half with a large cushion, leading the game, 54-43.
The Cavs will look to carry their double-digit lead into the second half so they can get the win and extend the series. If they manage to do so, Loves’ health will certainly be something to keep an eye on leading up to Game 7.