- Kendrick Perkins Rips Apart Kyle Kuzma, Calls for Dion Waiters to Get More Playing Time
- NBA Executive Doubts Kyrie Irving Will Respect Steve Nash as Head Coach
- Kevin Love Reacts to Ongoing Feud Between Richard Jefferson and Scottie Pippen
- Scottie Pippen Destroys Richard Jefferson for Saying Giannis Antetokounmpo ‘Might Be a Pippen’
- Richard Jefferson Crucifies Giannis Antetokounmpo, Compares Him to Scottie Pippen
- Report: Multiple Cavs Veterans Will Not Participate in Team’s Voluntary Minicamp
- Cavs Fans Livid After Team Decides to Honor Michael Jordan on Iconic Statement Edition Uniforms
- Andre Drummond Goes After Donald Trump Following Latest Attack on NBA Protests
- Richard Jefferson Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo for Not Guarding Jimmy Butler in Game 1
- Report: Cavs Looking at These 3 Players With No. 5 Overall Pick
Kevin Love Reacts to His Girlfriend Gracing Cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Updated: July 13, 2020
Love reacted to the cover being posted on Instagram, sharing it on his story.
Bock, 27, has appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit for eight years now. Love and the model have been dating since 2016, and Bock actually attended the Cavs’ 2016 championship parade.
The five-time All-Star can now add another accolade to his resume, dating a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover model.
Love completed his sixth season in Cleveland this year, as the Cavs were not included in the NBA’s 22-team restart in Orlando, Fla.
The 31-year-old forward averaged 17.6 points and 9.8 rebounds per game this season, but Cleveland reportedly expected a “monster” season out of Love in the 2019-20 campaign.
Still, the big man was solid, and he will continue to be a veteran presence for the rebuilding Cavs going forward.