- Report: Eastern conference executive says Andre Drummond ‘definitely out of Cleveland’
- Former NBA executive discloses how much Cavs would likely pay Jarrett Allen in long-term deal
- Andre Drummond has hilarious reaction to finding out Cavs traded for another center in Jarrett Allen
- Report: Cavs waive 2 players in aftermath of blockbuster James Harden trade
- Report: Cavs acquire Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince in blockbuster James Harden deal
- Report: Cavs helping Kevin Porter Jr. ‘get his life together before putting him on the court’
- Report: Cavs reveal MRI results of Collin Sexton’s latest injury
- Report: Cavs considered adding Jeremy Lin before signing Yogi Ferrell
- Kevin Porter Jr. highlights relationship with Carmelo Anthony as he remains away from Cavs
- Report: Steve Nash continues to have no update on Kyrie Irving’s mysterious absence from Nets
Report: ESPN Source Claims Dwyane Wade Has Good Chance of Ending Up in Cleveland
- Updated: August 17, 2017
Nick Friedell of ESPN.com reported on Wednesday that Chicago Bulls guard Dwyane Wade is fully expected to be bought out at some point within the next couple months.
He is currently owed $23.8 million for the 2017-18 season and according to ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, once Wade is bought out, he will likely choose between one of two teams to join:
“I fully expect Dwyane Wade to be gone by the NBA trading deadline, if not before, and it’s only going to be one of two places: He is going to go back to Miami…or he’ll make a pitstop in Cleveland for one final championship run with LeBron James before going back to Miami, but he will end up back in Miami.”
If the Cleveland Cavaliers were to lure Wade, it would have to take some hard convincing by former teammate LeBron James, as the team has just the veteran’s minimum, or what’s left of their taxpayer’s midlevel exception to offer.