- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
Report: ESPN Source Claims Dwyane Wade Has Good Chance of Ending Up in Cleveland
- Updated: August 17, 2017
Nick Friedell of ESPN.com reported on Wednesday that Chicago Bulls guard Dwyane Wade is fully expected to be bought out at some point within the next couple months.
He is currently owed $23.8 million for the 2017-18 season and according to ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, once Wade is bought out, he will likely choose between one of two teams to join:
“I fully expect Dwyane Wade to be gone by the NBA trading deadline, if not before, and it’s only going to be one of two places: He is going to go back to Miami…or he’ll make a pitstop in Cleveland for one final championship run with LeBron James before going back to Miami, but he will end up back in Miami.”
If the Cleveland Cavaliers were to lure Wade, it would have to take some hard convincing by former teammate LeBron James, as the team has just the veteran’s minimum, or what’s left of their taxpayer’s midlevel exception to offer.