- Larry Nance Jr. Shouts Out Ja Morant After Impressive March Madness Debut
- Collin Sexton Ties Spurs Legend Tim Duncan With Incredible Scoring Feat
- Tristan Thompson Details Why He’s Been So Impressed With Collin Sexton Lately
- Tristan Thompson Takes Shot at Cavs Reporter for Spreading Misinformation About Him
- Collin Sexton Says Teammates Would ‘Scream and Yell’ at Him for Not Shooting 3-Pointers
- Report: Cavs Update Kevin Love’s Status After Apparent Concussion vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Cavs News: Tristan Thompson to Make Return Tonight vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Stephen Curry Had Special Cigar Saved for 2016 Championship But Cavs Ruined His Plans
- Report: Warriors Security Tried to Stop J.R. Smith From Smoking Cigar After 2016 Title
- Report: Cavs Would Keep David Nwaba at Right Price
Video: LeBron James Responds to Blake Griffin Saying He’s Leaving Cavs for Knicks
- Updated: August 21, 2017
Despite the fact that his status beyond the upcoming season remains unclear, Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James offered a very brief response on Sunday to the speculation of Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin about where James will play during the 2018-19 season.
TMZ Sports asked James about Griffin’s opinion that the Cavs superstar is more likely to play in New York than Los Angeles beginning next year. Griffin had made the comments last week while appearing on a podcast.
The fact that James has a home in Los Angeles has given rise to the speculation that James would sign as a free agent with either of the teams there, the Clippers or the Los Angeles Lakers. Given James’ desire for more NBA titles, it’s unlikely that he ends up in New York,. The presence of his close friend, Carmelo Anthony, on that team serves as the only reason for such conjecture to still remain credible.
Of course, James has given no indication that he plans on leaving the Cavaliers, yet that hasn’t eased the concern of all Cavaliers fans who are already concerned about the chaos involving Kyrie Irving.