- Disturbing photos emerge of Delonte West begging for money in Dallas
- Photos leaked of ‘hulked up’ Collin Sexton from Cavs minicamp
- Kevin Garnett schools LeBron James fans ‘who don’t know s–t’ about Cavs’ 2010 playoff collapse
- Report: Cavs source identifies several improvements in Darius Garland’s game
- Report: Cavs internally comparing Collin Sexton to Donovan Mitchell and Eric Bledsoe
- Report: Cavs will look for ‘defensive-minded players’ in NBA free agency
- Report: Cavs confidently view J.B. Bickerstaff as ‘head coach of the future’
- Cavs Rumors: Collin Sexton Looking ‘Monstrous’ and ‘Huge’ After Working on Body During Hiatus
- Here’s the Latest Update on ‘Mutual Interest’ Between Tristan Thompson and the Cavs
- Report: Darius Garland ‘Feels Snubbed and Disrespected’ by Exclusion From All-Rookie Teams
Report: Iman Shumpert to Replace Derrick Rose in Starting Lineup for 2nd Straight Game
- Updated: November 11, 2017
When the Cleveland Cavaliers take the court against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday night, Iman Shumpert will once again be in the starting lineup as a replacement for teammate Derrick Rose. Rose continues to have lingering issues with an ankle injury he suffered during an Oct. 20 game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
In the Cavaliers’ 117-115 Thursday night loss to the Houston Rockets, Shumpert scored seven points in 33 minutes and handed out five assists. For the season, he’s averaging 6.1 points, 2.9. rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
The 29-year-old Rose has played in seven of the team’s 12 games games this season after signing with the Cavaliers as a free agent in the offseason. He’s been plagued over the past five years with injury concerns, though prior to this season, those issues largely focused on his knees.
After Saturday night’s game, the Cavaliers will next be in action on Monday night when they play a road game against the New York Knicks.