- Multiple Cavs Players Come to Rich Paul’s Defense After Controversial NCAA Decision
- Report: Cavs Add Levi Randolph and Malik Newman to Training Camp Roster
- Larry Nance Jr. Backs LeBron James Against Criticism From Skip Bayless
- Larry Nance Jr. Roasts Cavs Rookie Dylan Windler on Social Media
- 2-Time All-Star Raves About Cavs Rookie Kevin Porter Jr.
- Video: Kevin Love Celebrates With C.J. McCollum Over Contract Extension With Portland Trail Blazers
- Patrick Beverley Congratulates Sindarius Thornwell After Signing With Cavs
- Report: Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Sindarius Thornwell to One-Year Deal
- Richard Jefferson Says 2016 Cavs Were ‘Dysfunctional’
- Report: 3 Players That Could Fill Remaining Roster Spot for Cavs
Blake Griffin Makes Bold Prediction on Where LeBron James Will End Up in 2018
- Updated: August 21, 2017
Over the last few months, there continues to be plenty of rumors linking Cleveland Cavaliers superstar forward LeBron James to the Los Angeles Lakers as the three-time NBA champion will become a free agent following the 2017-18 NBA season.
However, Los Angeles Clippers five-time NBA-All Star forward Blake Griffin does not see it happening that way.
In fact, Griffin envisions James staying in the Eastern Conference and joining the New York Knicks instead of a young, up-and-coming Lakers squad.
“I could see him going to New York before L.A.,” Griffin said earlier this week on the View from the Cheap Seats podcast with Jason and Randy Sklar. “I still think, when you go to the (Madison Square) Garden, it’s a completely different feeling. The energy there seems like there’s just a consistent buzz the entire game, even last year when you go play them, it’s still there.”
“Honestly, I don’t see him coming to L.A. period. Listen, again, I have no idea,” Griffin said with a laugh. “I think something is brewing with him and his group of guys. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I think something’s brewing and they’re going to try to make that work.”.