- Report: Darius Garland was ‘hurt’ when Cavs and Tristan Thompson parted ways
- Report: Nets to make run at acquiring Cavs backup center JaVale McGee
- Report: Cavs had chance to acquire DeAndre Jordan in 2018 with LeBron James on team
- Report: Some Cavs veterans ‘resented’ Collin Sexton in 2018, wanted to trade for one last shot at title
- Video: Jarrett Allen catches a body as he posterizes Nets defender
- Video: James Harden delivers filthy through-the-legs pass to Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Porter Jr. shares emotional post as he bids goodbye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Report: Darius Garland and Dylan Windler expected to play Friday night vs. Nets
- Report: Cavs saw James Harden potential in Kevin Porter Jr.
- Report: Nets list Kevin Durant as questionable ahead of Friday’s game vs. Cavs
Report: Source Says LeBron James Is ‘100 Percent Leaving’ Cleveland
- Updated: August 16, 2017
Numerous reports have pointed to James looking to continue his NBA career elsewhere and recent tweets have certainly caused some early panic in Cleveland. While no one knows what James’ future truly holds, according to a recent report, there is definite cause for concern.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan took to Twitter to share the latest information regarding James’ future.
NBA source said today: "This will be LeBron's final season in Cleveland. He is 100 percent leaving. Relationship with owners beyond repair."
— Chris Sheridan (@sheridanhoops) August 16, 2017
While numerous rumors have claimed to know what James will do next season, Miami Herald writer Barry Jackson put Sheridan’s report in perspective.
Sheridan, a veteran NBA writer, was first to report in 2014 that LeBron would leave Heat to go back to Cleveland: https://t.co/Hn0FE17yGm
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) August 16, 2017
There will likely be many more rumors and reports that either support or deny the fact that James will be on the move once the 2017-18 season comes to an end, but Sheridan’s insight certainly does nothing to calm the nerves of the Cleveland faithful.