- Kevin Porter Jr. shares scary, suicidal Instagram post as fans beg him to seek help
- Report: Cavs hoping to attend workout of top NBA draft prospect Devin Vassell
- Report: Obi Toppin on Cavs radar with No. 5 pick in 2020 NBA draft
- Kevin Porter Jr. shouts out potential Cavs pick LaMelo Ball after huge announcement
- Iman Shumpert makes adamant pick between 2016 Cavs and 2020 Lakers
- Richard Jefferson takes hilarious shot at Giannis Antetokounmpo while comparing him to LeBron James
- Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson send huge congrats to ‘brother’ LeBron James for winning NBA title
- Andre Drummond campaigns for Cleveland Browns to give him shot at tight end
- Dylan Windler proceeds with huge life decision on Cavs home court
- Tristan Thompson shares threatening text LeBron James sent after Cavs lost Game 4 of 2016 finals
Report: Source Says LeBron James Is ‘100 Percent Leaving’ Cleveland
- Updated: August 16, 2017
Numerous reports have pointed to James looking to continue his NBA career elsewhere and recent tweets have certainly caused some early panic in Cleveland. While no one knows what James’ future truly holds, according to a recent report, there is definite cause for concern.
NBA writer Chris Sheridan took to Twitter to share the latest information regarding James’ future.
NBA source said today: "This will be LeBron's final season in Cleveland. He is 100 percent leaving. Relationship with owners beyond repair."
— Chris Sheridan (@sheridanhoops) August 16, 2017
While numerous rumors have claimed to know what James will do next season, Miami Herald writer Barry Jackson put Sheridan’s report in perspective.
Sheridan, a veteran NBA writer, was first to report in 2014 that LeBron would leave Heat to go back to Cleveland: https://t.co/Hn0FE17yGm
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) August 16, 2017
There will likely be many more rumors and reports that either support or deny the fact that James will be on the move once the 2017-18 season comes to an end, but Sheridan’s insight certainly does nothing to calm the nerves of the Cleveland faithful.